Hideout Competition Winners!

Gratz to winners
very amazing hideout

not win but i enjoy this contest very fun to do and find new ideas by some hideouts
"
Geisalt wrote:
GG Zstark, i'm proud for you man!

BUT BUT BUT It leaves me a weird taste in the mouth: Jernsaxe and me we have helped you so much, so much that it's a teamwork! COME ON GIVE US THE MTXs ! \ò/ ... WAIT, Jernsaxe has enough mtx already, GIVE ME MTXs!

Joke aside, victory ! UL UL ULTRAAAAAA COMBO!

Thanks mate, yup and I'm glad you and jerns helped me make it perfect :D
Not even in mention?? wondering about if GGG even visit the hideouts or just watching screenshots xD well gz for winners ^^ (so disappointet, was so sure)
"
DarkNeoStar wrote:
Not even in mention?? wondering about if GGG even visit the hideouts or just watching screenshots xD well gz for winners ^^ (so disappointet, was so sure)

For those screenshots with special camera angles they had to visit the hideouts...
Crit happens.
So. Much. Clutter. Not a single one looks like it could be a town in the actual game. I am disappoint son.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Wow, thank you GGG! Thank you for the prize, thank you for this great game and thank you for giving a fine example to all the other game developers!

<3
What a cool contest :D really great featured hideouts and super grats to the winners!

Hehe I thought my hideout was pretty cool, but its nothin' compared to these guys! XD
i cant be mad at not winning anything as those hideouts are really good #nosarcasm
[Removed by Support]
I may not be the richest guy in path but it's great to seemy name on something that's ggg related great ho ever one and congrats winners
Happy Hideout Day to everybody, specialy Iangyratu for the The Imperial Terraces.
You made it on the list :)
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info