So this guy vendored a mirror...

"
I still don't understand

"
Why should empire's grasp be the only item in game that prevents ghosts from disappearing?

It doesn't. If you are interested in how ghost busting works you can watch this video that a streamer made. It explains it very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-hv9FdGFLY

and here is how he does it solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvrw3rGqYhs

People should really stop posting fixes for a problem they don't even understand.
Last edited by OldmanBlackdragon6 on Sep 30, 2015, 1:18:09 PM
"
People should really stop posting fixes for a problem they don't even understand.

Thank you! I've put together some of the proposed fixes. People should think their stuff through before posting.

"
Or Cyclone cannot knockback.

"
i thought about just adding one line to ancestral bond:
Cannot Knockback with meleeskills

"
Make knock back only work if damage is dealt. Like EE.

"
Easiest way to fix this is make it so ghosts and whatever they touch cannot be knocked back.
"
kahzin wrote:
"

Thank you! I've put together some of the proposed fixes. People should think their stuff through before posting.

"

It seems that you sir are the one that should think before posting.
First of all this is General Discussion not Feedback and Suggestions or Support or whatever.
Second of all i didn't suggest anything, i simply replied in a funny way to other post (in the sense that if GGG wanted to completely stop it while keeping the gost mechanics working they could do that (mind you that cyclone is the only skill that let's you do this and it wouldn't be the first skill that doesn't work with other supports or mechanics)).
[Removed by Support]
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Sep 30, 2015, 5:26:03 PM
"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:
"

"

It seems that you sir are the one that should think before posting.
First of all this is General Discussion not Feedback and Suggestions or Support or whatever.
Second of all i didn't suggest anything, i simply replied in a funny way to other post (in the sense that if GGG wanted to completely stop it while keeping the gost mechanics working they could do that (mind you that cyclone is the only skill that let's you do this and it wouldn't be the first skill that doesn't work with other supports or mechanics)).
[Removed by Support]

My apologies if you feel offended. That wasn't my intention. However, you must admin that making Knockback not work with Cyclone in order to nerf ghost farming is a stupid idea. You'd ruin Cyclone + Knockback for everybody only to keep people from abusing a single mechanic. Nerfing those things should never ever affect people who were not using this mechanic in the first place.
"
kahzin wrote:
My apologies if you feel offended. That wasn't my intention. However, you must admin that making Knockback not work with Cyclone in order to nerf ghost farming is a stupid idea. You'd ruin Cyclone + Knockback for everybody only to keep people from abusing a single mechanic. Nerfing those things should never ever affect people who were not using this mechanic in the first place.
OMG you haven't understand it yet? It's not a stupid idea because it's not even an idea in the first place. Was just making fun of it (of the possibility of something like that to happen since some people was afraid of what the nerf could be). I guess next time i'll take the time to add a smiley face in front of it so everyone can understand that people aren't always serious on the internet. Bye
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!

"
x_KOR_x wrote:
"
kahzin wrote:
OMG you haven't understand it yet? It's not a stupid idea because it's not even an idea in the first place. Was just making fun of it (of the possibility of something like that to happen since some people was afraid of what the nerf could be). I guess next time i'll take the time to add a smiley face in front of it so everyone can understand that people aren't always serious on the internet. Bye

Or next time just don't try anything like posting if u are too salty :D.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
Or next time just don't try anything like posting if u are too salty :D.
Salty? LOL I just like everybody else don't like to be accused of doing something i didn't do. Especially when those people assume they know more than others and don't even know what i'm talking about to the person i'm talking to. Has i said before, this is GD not Feedback and Suggestions.

"
Technically anyone can do it, so...that's sort of fair, isn't it?

A huge part of the game is getting rich, doesn't matter if your goal is getting lvl 100, getting the best possible gear or being able to run and afford the hardest content in the game.

If there's one way of playing the game that's faaaaar superior to anything else in achieving that it's not good for game that it exists.

And just because everyone can do it, which they can't because you actually need a pretty good computer to do it efficiently(and I assume at least a resonably good ping) it's not fair to ppl that doesn't want to abuse this clearly broken way of 'playing' the game.
For me it looks like this :

GGG: Found a way to actually PLAY THE GAME and get rewarded? FUCK YOU..!!
GGG: Only economeh is correct way ! My precious economeh !...

GB: But we want to play the game :( MF is boring enough and stock market is GAY..

GGG: Well dont let the doors hit you after you leave trolololo..

Disclimer:
All names and situations presented in this episode are purely random.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
For me it looks like this :

GGG: Found a way to actually PLAY THE GAME and get rewarded? FUCK YOU..!!
GGG: Only economeh is correct way ! My precious economeh !...

GB: But we want to play the game :( MF is boring enough and stock market is GAY..

GGG: Well dont let the doors hit you after you leave trolololo..

Disclimer:
All names and situations presented in this episode are purely random.

That's probably because ARPG attract a lot of players who feel they're entitled to being at the top or to have all the expensive items but can't reach/get it without doing some kind of abusing/cheating :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info