So this guy vendored a mirror...

Its fiiiiiinnnne guys, it costs 8 chaos to run it, so exspensive..

Spoiler

I have more then 50 screenshots of different loot piles like this one..
Ghosting is the only thing that ever came close to: $WTB Vaal Orbs 1:1c / WTS Vaal Orbs 20:1ex

"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
"
Technically anyone can do it, so...that's sort of fair, isn't it?

Also, don't make the mistake of watching a highlight video and thinking it's somehow the norm. You're smarter than that.

Isn't this REALLY taxing on your PC?

Technically, a lot of people with lower end rigs probably can't do it. And that's about as technical as technical gets around here.

This guy's on point.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

I answered your question with a rhetorical exercise instead of directly answering your question to see your honest opinion about GGG supporting special arcane techniques to gain large amounts of wealth as oppose to people just actually playing the game.

Wahhhh someone plays the game a way I don't like them to they aren't actually playing wahhhh
anything is everything
I'd say a possible solution would be to tie the Ghosts touch ability with its HP - as it claims non-rare monsters, its loses a % of its health, and allow white/blue mobs to be touched only by 1 ghost as a time. That way you can cap the amount of farming, while still retaining the functionality of the gloves/farming without it going batshit insane.

I'm not familiar with the number of monsters typically dragged around by vacuum farmers, though, so whether this would make an actual difference is beyond my knowledge.

I wouldn't mind seeing the AI of the ghosts tweaked again, though. They are still pretty annoying to herd.

EDIT: Looks like they already posted the patch notes, aaaaaaand my idea sucks.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 29, 2015, 11:51:38 PM
"
I'd say a possible solution would be to tie the Ghosts touch ability with its HP - as it claims non-rare monsters, its loses a % of its health, and allow white/blue mobs to be touched only by 1 ghost as a time. That way you can cap the amount of farming, while still retaining the functionality of the gloves/farming without it going batshit insane.

I'm not familiar with the number of monsters typically dragged around by vacuum farmers, though, so whether this would make an actual difference is beyond my knowledge.

I wouldn't mind seeing the AI of the ghosts tweaked again, though. They are still pretty annoying to herd.

the average amount of mobs is anywhere upto the entire map at one time.
The patch notes are up:
"Monsters can no longer be touched by multiple Tormented Spirits. Rare and Unique monsters can still be possessed by more than one Spirit."

I didn't know that the Monsters could be touched by more than one Spirit, now this explains alot.
Sounds like it is the best solution (the most obvious in fact) since Monster iir+iiq multiple stacking by this method is absurd.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on Sep 30, 2015, 5:43:09 AM
Well that's fine not like I get like fucking 10 ghost to go around torching things and since I don't do the whole buster thing fine with me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mirror orbs are nearly the most useless item in the game (for me). I'd totally vendor one!

Also, you're on FIRE, Charan. Keep up the good work :)

I agree with this but not about the vending of one as ive had a mirror for a long time and nothing to mirror with it thus useless
I still don't understand why they didn't just make ghosts go poof like they normally do. Why should empire's grasp be the only item in game that prevents ghosts from disappearing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info