So this guy vendored a mirror...

I would clone some white item on level 2 character instead of vendoring it, just like someone did in closed beta:)

As for the ghosting, funny but it seems to me that every single ghost just run through me and mobs disregarding my knockback. I had to chase it to get a tag. Also every single ghost I found did "poof" regardless.

Spoiler

Ps Love how half of the threads turn into Charan/I_Yes and few others happy j*** circle. The quality of these forums is simply amazing and its getting better.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
stormyknight wrote:

you have no idea how it works man, all the knock back is doing is gathering the mobs and holding them, the ghost comes to you because you have all the rares it can possess, in the process of gripping the rare it is touching the other 400 mobs in your stack.

Ah cool, thx for clarifying.

If that's the case, then this shouldn't be touched since there is no abusive behavior.

I assumed people where dragging the ghost along for the ride.(i don't partake in stuff like this since i'm not out to gain wealth when i play a game)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Technically anyone playing on a high end gaming rigcan do it, so...that's sort of fair, isn't it?

Also, don't make the mistake of watching a highlight video and thinking it's somehow the norm. You're smarter than that.

FTFY
Last edited by bobby3127 on Sep 29, 2015, 3:23:58 PM
The general affect on item availability should be considered. I doubt it will have a significant effect on rares (id time and portal limitations) but rather, high end uniques/currency and the like could be significantly impacted. Again, i don't care much if it stays or changes but I agree with shags that it seeeeems pretty cheese mode. I would want to know 1 hr ghosting = x hr classic mfing before I start frowning in GGG's direction over this.
Mirror orbs are nearly the most useless item in the game (for me). I'd totally vendor one!

Also, you're on FIRE, Charan. Keep up the good work :)
@reddit chris_wilson: There's a change in 2.0.4 that has the goal of keeping it possible and fun, while preventing it from getting too insane. I hope it's enough.
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3mu2o9/warbands_so_you_wanted_me_to_spend_some_ghost/
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Mollari is really cool guy

inb4 fix: zana mod will now add 50 ghosts so not even NASA computers will be able to handle that farming method. :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 29, 2015, 4:42:50 PM
He vendored a mirror just to get more attention and more views.

Like a player we have in our community ,that payed 20000$ to get some attention.

Guess the youtuber figured a cheaper way.

"

Like a player we have in our community ,that payed 20000$ to get some attention.

PJSalt
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"

PJSalt

Indeed.

Nice video, nice guy. Path of Exile is a game... and he wants to have fun, just hoarding Currency and being rich isn't fun to him... and other ppl are salty. I lol'd
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info