So this guy vendored a mirror...

"
Boem wrote:
"Ghost are now immune to status ailments and knockback"

Fit's the theme of a ghost and solves the issue.

Peace,

-Boem-

Either something like that or having a fixed maximum number of enemies that can be affected by the ghost's touch.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on Sep 29, 2015, 3:32:40 PM
People who only play in leagues will do wacky stuff like this for the shits and giggles as the leagues end.

I like the proposed change... GB is fair but cheezy as all hell.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 29, 2015, 12:45:47 PM
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

You coukd still drag the entire maps mobs into the ghost.

The mechanic could be slightly shifted. Same as now up to a certain amount of mobs tagged. Once threshhold is reached mechanic changes. It could poof, it could posses any mob (white/blue) at the that point. Just not tag more mobs. anyways, doesn't bother me as is.
Man some of you really don't like doing ghost busting do you? Trying like ur life depends on it to get it nerfed lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Technically anyone can do it, so...that's sort of fair, isn't it?

Also, don't make the mistake of watching a highlight video and thinking it's somehow the norm. You're smarter than that.

Isn't this REALLY taxing on your PC?

Technically, a lot of people with lower end rigs probably can't do it. And that's about as technical as technical gets around here.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Invalesco busted a mirror on stream years ago. I suppose it has been done by others too. Strictly temp league players and streamers don't care about currency that much, they tend to go wild at the end of a league.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Man some of you really don't like doing ghost busting do you? Trying like ur life depends on it to get it nerfed lol

It's not just Ghost Busting... it's anything that makes the game cheezy. I don't play PoE because you can beat it. I play because you can't. Ghost Busting will be fixed somehow because it's an affront to their vision of the game and not because we're complaining about it.
I would vendor this rare pepe if I could.

/mischief/

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

The mechanic could be slightly shifted. Same as now up to a certain amount of mobs tagged. Once threshhold is reached mechanic changes. It could poof, it could posses any mob (white/blue) at the that point. Just not tag more mobs. anyways, doesn't bother me as is.

Irrelevant, wrong assumption on the mechanic.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : removed post
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Sep 29, 2015, 3:21:11 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Not really, the ghost wouldn't be dragged along so you would have to follow the ghost with the mobs yourself and it would eventually go "poof".

Currently the knockback prevents the ghost's from going "poof". There is nothing wrong with reversed knockback mob gathering to benefit from ghost's.(hell i did this with a team like 2 league's ago, but we used vaal cyclone to do it at the time) The problem consist's in the ghost being persistent because of the knockback.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo

you have no idea how it works man, all the knock back is doing is gathering the mobs and holding them, the ghost comes to you because you have all the rares it can possess, in the process of gripping the rare it is touching the other 400 mobs in your stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info