So this guy vendored a mirror...

It's heartbreaking to watch knowing that I will never hold one in my life. OH, the feels...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ft039uzaKs

Balance is an illusion, exile.
This is how rich you can get from ghostbusting and according to GGG it's still okay.

Path of ghost killing incoming
That trigger'd me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Technically anyone can do it, so...that's sort of fair, isn't it?

Also, don't make the mistake of watching a highlight video and thinking it's somehow the norm. You're smarter than that.

Technically anyone also slap on 300+ mf stats and farm the game but that isn't really fun or balanced for the game in general is it.
"
"
That trigger'd me.

Your response bother'd me.

Also, the image of a T-Rex trying to pull a trigger has me in tears.

This got an IRL lol out of me thank you :D
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
"
That trigger'd me.

Your response bother'd me.

Also, the image of a T-Rex trying to pull a trigger has me in tears.

I can PULL A TRIGGER THANK YOU
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"

Also, don't make the mistake of watching a highlight video and thinking it's somehow the norm. You're smarter than that.

Technically anyone also slap on 300+ mf stats and farm the game but that isn't really fun or balanced for the game in general is it.

Technically that was a question.

I answered your question with a rhetorical exercise instead of directly answering your question to see your honest opinion about GGG supporting special arcane techniques to gain large amounts of wealth as oppose to people just actually playing the game.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"

Even with 100/400 you won't get this kind of rich by far, even if you farm for like 10 hours a day. Ghosts are broken. Period.
"
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

I answered your question with a rhetorical exercise instead of directly answering your question to see your honest opinion about GGG supporting special arcane techniques to gain large amounts of wealth as oppose to people just actually playing the game.

Technically they're not supporting it, they're just not discouraging or disabling it either.

Yet.

Because you know what comes next. So do they.

The tailchasing continues.

Still, hardly the first time someone's vendored a mirror.

It isn't the fact they vendored a mirror, it's the fact that he can vendor a mirror from the pure profits of ghostbusting.

He is so rich from ONE activity in the game he can afford to casually afford to vendor a mirror as a statement to how overpowered it is, to specifically tell GGG to nerf it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3mu2o9/warbands_so_you_wanted_me_to_spend_some_ghost/

original context of the video

Also "not discouraging or disabling = not supporting" is a philosophical question, am I supporting evil by not stopping it when I see it? "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing". They could disable the map mod, nerf it right the first time they nerfed it and thus on. If this just happened and we had to wait for GGG first response to figure out what to do that would be a different story.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 29, 2015, 11:58:51 AM
Irrelevant, doesn't work like that.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Sep 29, 2015, 3:20:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info