Definitive proof that "streamer RNG" is REAL ;D

So the exalt dropped and i was like 'now a second one will drop or something?'

Try and play the game, there are not THAT rare.
I was more interested by the build itself rather than the final drop to be honest.

Considering to build a Spark low life build sooner or later.
IGN TylordRampage
Always brings memories...

I dropped an exalt once during a race. While rushing to it mindlessly, I died. It was completely and totally dumb idea, but my brain stopped working that very moment.

Good to hear about Spork again, brings back memories as well!
well EX drop is definatly nice, but happens way to often to call it Streamer RNG.

here are some amgic moments i had while streaming, and i dont stream that much: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQF-REwvalUdJuxrBgZidfwKkZCemnYLO
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Malone wrote:
I was more interested by the build itself rather than the final drop to be honest.

Considering to build a Spark low life build sooner or later.

Definitely want to go low life when I can afford a 6l shavs...hoping to trade in my 6l carcass and exalts for 1. Too bad my carcass is the only 6l I have it does nothing for the build besides life.
"
aldorus wrote:
Good to hear about Spork again, brings back memories as well!

Spork is alive and well! I don't know how OP it was back in the day since I was playing melee chars back then, but it's one of my most powerful characters so far. Only made it this far with a RF character and RF is easy mode.

This is also the first build I've done on my own so I'm really happy to see positive interest.
Very nice i just wasted 7 min to watch some shit exalt drop WTF

Plz dont link such obvious and not interesting videos

Very nice i just wasted 7 min to watch some shit exalt drop WTF

Plz dont link such obvious and not interesting videos

it's allright i'm sure you'll survive ! "cough" douchebag cough"
Hmm speaking as a cynic, I wonder how many others dropped exalts last night. I did on the same map as 2 uniques 1 ok & the other strictly toy. Thinking "aha my luck's finally turned" until I played this morning when off three chiseled & rolled blue level 75 maps I dropped nada and worse not a single map.
I'm hoping it is payback & last nite wasn't a emolument in compensation for what came next cos if this is the new map drop regime a coupla days early I can't see how I can keep playing POE losing maps.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info