exiled cats

i swear my cats play poe when im not looking. the kitten runs around 1h/shield playing around with cyclone and flicker strike leap slams her mama who blocks and returns a devastating dual strike. think she has block pen in there too. dad cat rarely seems to play but when he does its heavy strike/leap slam. doesnt seem to have much movement speed either but eh who needs it when you can corner something and 1 leap slam/heavy strike and its done. super tanky too think he has mirrored gear.
you should take a rest
I hear ya. My cats are better at the game than I am.
Kyoot video or GTFO. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Shahrazad was sitting up, front paws on the bottom of the monitor, as I was working on moving stuff to stash from inventory...
Last edited by Shurannei on Sep 29, 2015, 11:41:34 AM
Cute!
Censored.
one of our other cats likes to sit on my shoulder as I game. Especially if I'm playing Borderlands 2.... He loves it when I play the Mechromancer because he watches Deathtrap zoom around the screen.
Last edited by Shurannei on Sep 29, 2015, 11:51:17 AM
"
Shurannei wrote:

Shahrazad was sitting up, front paws on the bottom of the monitor, as I was working on moving stuff to stash from inventory...

Awwww... =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info