[2.1] How to BM Crit Flame Totem - HC/SC - Up to 100k Tooltip Dps

hi

how you have 130k dps? i dont understand,iam lvl 87 with nice stuff and have 40k (80k for 2 totem)

anyone can help me?

tyvm
"
joliplot wrote:
hi

how you have 130k dps? i dont understand,iam lvl 87 with nice stuff and have 40k (80k for 2 totem)

anyone can help me?

tyvm

From a quick glance what I can tell:

Your wands lack atleast 1 more damage wand each.
Amulett has "only" 1 Damage stat.
Flame totem, Added lightning and Added chaos are not lvl 21, this would be the strongest upgrade.
(I am also using a +1 mantle with empower lvl 4 so thats sort of far away).
Both rings dont have cast speed.
You can grab more crit multi from legacy Maligaros.

Not included: 4 Stat jewels. Id suspect there is a lot room for improvement as well.

Consider this a longterm imprevement plan. Its sure not "easy" to get 130k+ fast.
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
"
Pulidor wrote:
Why not Headhunter?

Working on it

Now I know why not Headhunter: resis.

This is my current gear:

I have 110k per totem without buffs. I´m trying to buy a better wand (the imbued wand) but it is impossible. No one sell nothing like yours. And I want to change my amulet but I have the same problem. How can I to buy something like your gear?
I have a very similar tree to you. not that enough to account for the difference of like 90k dps ( i have 40k on each totem) @____@. what i dont have is a sixth link on mantle,empower level 4 and level 21 flame totem. but is all that gonna make up for 90k dps difference? im also running anger auru, so if i dont include that the difference would be even bigger.
"
kevel9 wrote:
I have a very similar tree to you. not that enough to account for the difference of like 90k dps ( i have 40k on each totem) @____@. what i dont have is a sixth link on mantle,empower level 4 and level 21 flame totem. but is all that gonna make up for 90k dps difference? im also running anger auru, so if i dont include that the difference would be even bigger.

Level 21 gems, empower and a 6link make a huge impact on your damage.

Also having 3-4 stat jewels helps a lot.

Running anger is like running one 4 stat jewel more for the cost of not using the life nodes behind Bloodmagic and getting sometimes on low mana with Infernal mantle.

Not my cup of tea but I won't tell you to stop using it, if you like the way it plays.
"
Pulidor wrote:
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
"
Pulidor wrote:
Why not Headhunter?

Working on it

Now I know why not Headhunter: resis.

This is my current gear:

I have 110k per totem without buffs. I´m trying to buy a better wand (the imbued wand) but it is impossible. No one sell nothing like yours. And I want to change my amulet but I have the same problem. How can I to buy something like your gear?

Yeah, resists are a huge deal with this build if you want to drop the Belt for headhunter.
Arguably you would need to swap jewels for resists jewels (possible but questionable if its worth it).

I finished HH meanwhile, i might consider trying it.

And yeah getting GG wands is really hard, to the point where they dont even exist yet, and sometimes have to be simply sniped of the market.

Id suggest looking out for wands like that in the upcoming 3 month league, because when more people play, there is a better chance that a gg wand will come up for sale.

Other then that, you could mirror pre 2.0 wands without flat elemental damage but lets be honest, thats just wasting currency.
What u think of this build in 2.1 ? is it still worth going to the shadow area? going to lose some life and crit.
"
Foridesign wrote:
What u think of this build in 2.1 ? is it still worth going to the shadow area? going to lose some life and crit.

I am still not decided yet what the best approach for crit FT in 2.1 is.

Going to the shadow area was a small edge but in recent times I find myself just disgusted by the placement speed of Flame totems. I theorized a Scion build that would make use of power charges to compensate for the lack of damage nodes from the shadow area but im still not sure.

I will make an update to the which version once 2.1 hits for sure, but I cant tell now what will be better.

Keep in mind that The HC version still makes use of EB/MoM that Imo is a great substitute for life.
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:

Keep in mind that The HC version still makes use of EB/MoM that Imo is a great substitute for life.

If u get the EB/MoM passives it kind of forces you to go to the shadow area and pick up Melding and Written in blood... else you would not have enough ES (mana) to support MoM

cause earlier I just thought to get rid of the whole shadow area and instead pick up the scion life wheel and pick up Totemic Zeal and Totemic Mastery.
"
Foridesign wrote:
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:

If u get the EB/MoM passives it kind of forces you to go to the shadow area and pick up Melding and Written in blood... else you would not have enough ES (mana) to support MoM

cause earlier I just thought to get rid of the whole shadow area and instead pick up the scion life wheel and pick up Totemic Zeal and Totemic Mastery.

I was considering the same thing.

I have my concerns about the life total that this path will allow us to get but I think its worth trying out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info