[2.1] How to BM Crit Flame Totem - HC/SC - Up to 100k Tooltip Dps

hello nice guide man , just question , i really don't understand why you don't take Doom cast in your trees ? its insane for this build no ? :;)

And what about consuming dark as dagger cause :
-you can use whirling blade + fortify , its insane.
- you get 100% chaos damage : overpass 100% of ES good and you can drop fire pen for an other dps gem ?
Last edited by doppelski on Oct 26, 2015, 9:46:40 AM
what jeweler at you?
Not sure if it has been mentioned,

But clear mind does not work with BM

Seems like very few people know this. Is it affecting your dps? could be a bug in your favor
"
risingstars wrote:
Not sure if it has been mentioned,

But clear mind does not work with BM

Seems like very few people know this. Is it affecting your dps? could be a bug in your favor

This is obviously not true. I always run BM builds and use clear mind jewel. It is a BIS jewel for dps boost for any BM spell caster build.
Note that Clear Mind will never work by just equipping a bloodmagic gem. You have to get the blood magic node for it to function.
Last edited by remhizon on Oct 30, 2015, 5:07:21 AM
^^ this is true, you need Bm keystone
Why not Headhunter?
Fun fact

Incinerate totem has 63% more damage than flame totem at stage 4

Counting the reductions from spell totem + rain of splinters + 2 passive points + added chaos to replace spell totem (30% more damage in this calculation), and of course not counting crit.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Nov 9, 2015, 6:25:30 AM
"
Pulidor wrote:
Why not Headhunter?

Working on it
figured it out. great build been following it finally got a 6l mantle and lvl 4 empower.

just need a 6l +1 mantle which i cant even think about getting anytime soon :(

your build is bis im working on trying to do uber atziri.

do u think its possible with about 80kdps? and to use slower projectiles and rf on the split and against her?
Last edited by dmack15 on Nov 20, 2015, 9:38:06 PM
"
dmack15 wrote:
figured it out. great build been following it finally got a 6l mantle and lvl 4 empower.

just need a 6l +1 mantle which i cant even think about getting anytime soon :(

your build is bis im working on trying to do uber atziri.

do u think its possible with about 80kdps? and to use slower projectiles and rf on the split and against her?

After i started to use vaal lightning trap for Uber atziri encounters I think its possible earlier and 80k Sounds reasonable enough to try it out.

Double vaal should be jokes, Trio is a challange of Kiting and Split phases are much shorter with 1 trap per split phase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info