2H Cyclone - BM keystone or gems

I've decided to go with blood magic cyclone for my basic build; but am debating what the best way to get my blood magic would be. Swapping added fire for the BM gem itself will roughly make up for the DPS I won't be getting from hatred. Defensively I'm not sure how the extra life nodes beyond BM and being able to put an extra support gem on all my misc skills will stack up against not being able to run a defensive aura in survivability.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Normally better to use a BM gem and run Hatred and Ash, with auras nodes you could squeeze in a 35% aura(Purity for example). But the keystone is a fine choice until you get a 5L.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Last edited by Lil_Crimson on Sep 27, 2015, 10:14:53 PM
"
Summoner wrote:
I've decided to go with blood magic cyclone for my basic build; but am debating what the best way to get my blood magic would be. Swapping added fire for the BM gem itself will roughly make up for the DPS I won't be getting from hatred. Defensively I'm not sure how the extra life nodes beyond BM and being able to put an extra support gem on all my misc skills will stack up against not being able to run a defensive aura in survivability.

I think the best way is to get 5-6 linked 2-handed Mace or Staff and master-craft "gems in this items are supported by level 1 Blood Magic".
With that weapon, you can use benefits of Blood Magic without sacrificing your auras or gem slot.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info