[Tempest] HeaT's Ranger Sword Reave Build - The Alchemist

Ranger Sword Reave Build - The Alchemist

A very brief and general overview for the last hardcore build I used in the Tempest league. It was created more for experimental purposes, testing flask buffs, reave, viable Atziri character, Vaal Double Strike, among other things. RIPed attempting Atziri @lvl 89. I killed Vaals and trio, RIPed to Aztiri split phase from a mistake.

Video Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag6tLhNlRcQ

Skill Tree
http://tinyurl.com/os7fag5

DPS - Numbers w/300 DPS 1h Sword + 6L + 93% Accuracy
Flask buffs (Taste + Atziri's Promise) + 5 Frenzy Charges - 33,000
No Flask buffs + 5 Frenzy Charges: 24,000

Gear

Flasks

Bandits
Oak
Oak
Oak

If you have any questions shot me a PM or post them here.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Sep 26, 2015, 9:10:37 PM
I'll play this build on one month league, this flask buff should help on leveling. Just a question, how did you go for the 6-link? got a 5-link before? i was thinking about bringer of rain, is mitigation fine with ir/block for maps?

What about drop scion area and go for shadow + dreamfeather + qotf? no ir obviously

No poachers mark? lmao
"
FightorFall wrote:
I'll play this build on one month league, this flask buff should help on leveling. Just a question, how did you go for the 6-link? got a 5-link before? i was thinking about bringer of rain, is mitigation fine with ir/block for maps?

What about drop scion area and go for shadow + dreamfeather + qotf? no ir obviously

No poachers mark? lmao

if you go into shadow area i would just go crit instead with a dagger to be honest. yes first 5L, then 6L, the 6th link was increased aoe. IR is nice for mitigation, block doesnt mitigate damage, you just avoid it. the build becomes noticeably more powerful defensively as you start adding the flasks.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info