Good Items Cheap Prices 'nuff said

items/prices on page one, it is ALWAYS updated! will be reviewing some prices and adding more items so there should be goodies for every character out there wehter in need for upgrades or uniques or end game gear, thanks again for all your support, my characters have grown leaps and bounds thanks to everyone!
bump
bump
bump
also big news!!!!

SOON will have items for talisman leagues!!! be on the lookout and goodluck to everyone running this fun league!
bump
bump
bump
bump!

Sill Goin' strong!!! soon will have good items for talisman league to post in a seperate thread(ill loink it here or post the link here :D) and thank you again for all of your support wouldnt have all the amazing gear and wpns i have now if it werent for all of you exiles who like using the biggest badest items for their characters! as you can plainly see the item quality is improving at a fast pace!!! it wont be long now until i can post very very GG items for very cheap, since im still trying to accrue a decent amount of urrency for 6L's and other items i have yet to own thanks again! good luck and good drops to everyone!!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info