~b/o 6 exa
~b/o 8 exa
~b/o 10 exa
~b/o 15 exa
~price 1 exa
Last edited by dudeballer123 on Jun 19, 2017, 8:10:01 PM
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2016, 8:32:03 PM
bump
also....if anyone thinks i am over/under-pricing my gear/wpns/ect. please lmk and why. i would really appreciate it and it would help me to price my "good finds" better in the future so who-ever needs/wants them can get them at the appropriate or cheaper prices. THANK YOU!!!
glad everyone is needing/grabbin these useful goodies, but i have only posted about 10-15% of what i want to so more in store for all to get(no pun intented XD). Unfortunatly i have been awake and poe'ing(is that a word?) since EARLLLYYYY this morning so i was going ot take a short breather lol my gear and I will be back on in a short bit. Thanks Again to Everyone!
bump* (so ppl see the previous post)^^ not sure if a post in general counts as a bump? if so disregard this please, ty
bump
ok have put a decent amount of items up for a first day thank you to all who came by, YOU REALLY SAVED ME SOME STASH SPACE!!! XD anyways today i will as per requests.....be putting up flasks, JEWELS!!! jewelry(rings/ams/belts) more uniques, WEAPONS(and a lot of em)!!! and some other things i found yesterday/today, not to mention revising some prices allready posted so things you may have passed by or were thinking about grabbing will get EVEN CHEAPER!!! thanks againfor all of the support, my items all also show up on poe.xyz.is(poe.trade) so feel free to look around, use EVERYTHING at your disposal to find EXACTLY what you want or need! but this thread is and will remain healthy for a long while it seems after yesterdays test run, as always pray to RNGesus so he may please us(with sweet loot drops).
bump
hey all sorry was kinda sick this weekend, feeling better now! getting to weapons, 5L+, and jewelry i have put someon as im sure you see, also revising prices, but keep watching things will only get better!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info