Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

It's not a Void League (it would be stated in the post if so), so all will go like when Warbands/Tempest ended.
Hardcore Flashback alive characters -> Hardcore
Softcore Flashback -> Standard
The same with stash.

Also, for these who asks for Warband Leaders. Leaders are the ones with special names (like Otesha, El'Abin, Uruk Baleh, leli Goya) which can be found in "4 dot" areas in Merciless and maps, not the map-only ones and not these with no names.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Lets play hehe ^^
Last edited by House96 on Oct 4, 2015, 6:58:02 PM
Any chance you guys could make the last weekend ALL mods? It's kind of sad that we'll never see Warbands and Tempest active simultaneously.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Best moment for me so far in One Month Flashback: going through Cruel Sins 2 and suddenly DEVOURER FOREST OUT OF NOWHERE.

Kamaq, Soilmaker indeed. I think I soiled myself a little when he showed up. Not a tough boss, but jump scares always work. Laughed my ass off after I jumped. Good times.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Nice event, I hope I csn get the set :)
How do we check what challenges w've complete so far?
Edit: Nevermind I found it.
Last edited by JHQ on Oct 4, 2015, 10:57:12 PM
"
JHQ wrote:
How do we check what challenges w've complete so far?
Edit: Nevermind I found it.

I couldn't find it actually, mind help ? I can only see my standard character challenges on the website profile.
In game, press H and go to the "Challenge" tab.
"
Fulldawa wrote:
In game, press H and go to the "Challenge" tab.

thanks, will try it once at home.
"

100 random players from each league who reach at least level 30 will receive a Stash Tab Bundle (6 tabs).
50 random players from each league who reach at least level 50 will receive a Premium Stash Tab Bundle (6 tabs).

1. If I level more then 1 char on my single account in this event in same league to 50 will I have more chances to win extra chest slots?
2. If I make 1 normal and 1 hardcore character, will it double my chances to win?

In other words - who will participate in a lottery - all level 30+ characters in a league or an account with characters that fit mentioned above conditions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info