Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

Well, i guess i'll miss this one, not that fun playing HC for same rewards, and i'm not in a mood to play SC league now :) At least i'll have a nice time off before next 3-4 month leagues!
Thank you very much, GGG ,for the generous prizes. Looking forward to hunting down those juicy MTXs!

Any particular reason to not having Warbands and Tempest mods at the same time?

gl hf :)
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
Last edited by Scarkarag on Sep 25, 2015, 9:56:58 AM
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
I didn't see anywhere if league specific uniques were dropping for this event. Typically I know they do not but was hoping they had changed that due to all the feedback requests. Was this posted anywhere?

"Warbands-specific items can be found from these Warband members, because part of their implicit behaviour is to drop the special items." In the news spoiler :)
When the Tempest ends, "Tempest unique items will not drop from the regular game and can only be found through Zana's Map Device." so I assume Tempest-only uniques won't drop in this event. (in Manifesto about Warbands/Tempest)
I think this refers to magic items with warbands mods (helms, boots, gloves, maybe weapons if there will be chaos warbands as well), not all their unique items. I haven't played last flashback event, but from what I've read, monsters won't drop any league-specific uniques.
Last edited by shalq on Sep 25, 2015, 9:58:21 AM
In my view challenges are defenitly doable.
Players with not so much time on their hands or new players mayb have troubles reaching 85 but i think it is still in line with the other challenges.
I dont know if this has been asked before but are the stash bundle prizes split between hardcore and standard? or do both have separate prize pools.
What will happen with chars&items when leagues end ? Will they be transfered to standard/hardcore (or gone forever) ?

Last edited by CookieVortex on Sep 25, 2015, 10:41:15 AM
This looks nice. Too bad I just started playing Witcher 3.
grats to lvl 100 guys!
no mtx for me..
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Sep 25, 2015, 11:48:46 AM
god damn awesome! cant wait for hc event!
"
shalq wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
I didn't see anywhere if league specific uniques were dropping for this event. Typically I know they do not but was hoping they had changed that due to all the feedback requests. Was this posted anywhere?

"Warbands-specific items can be found from these Warband members, because part of their implicit behaviour is to drop the special items." In the news spoiler :)
When the Tempest ends, "Tempest unique items will not drop from the regular game and can only be found through Zana's Map Device." so I assume Tempest-only uniques won't drop in this event. (in Manifesto about Warbands/Tempest)
I think this refers to magic items with warbands mods (helms, boots, gloves, maybe weapons if there will be chaos warbands as well), not all their unique items. I haven't played last flashback event, but from what I've read, monsters won't drop any league-specific uniques.

True. I wasn't sure if all items are "warbands-specific items" but I guess it's only about magic ones.

"
CookieVortex wrote:
What will happen with chars&items when leagues end ? Will they be transfered to standard/hardcore (or gone forever) ?

They will go to Standard/Hardcore. If it was a Void League, it would be posted in the news :)

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info