Map Changes in 2.0.4

I don't see the reason that instead of having map levels making them tiers. Are you going to be remaking the "zone level" to "tier level" and are we going to be getting "tierlevel 15" items instead of itemlevel 82? If not, why not just keep the map levels as they are and not confuse people?
Finally. Thanks Chris.
Renaming maps tier 7 instead of level 75 does not make it ok for a person who is lvl 95 to be stuck running that bracket.

Also for people asking about zana. I think Chris is saying more people are getting the village ruin tile set as a zana daily (even though its lower level) than actually getting a village ruin drop. Which I definitely believe.
I honestly can't believe how disconnected GGG is from this game. Seriously.

2 more months until battlefront 3....
D3 sucks
Sounds good.
well this is.. underwhelming :/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
map drop increase cool.

xp change. ok

double from 99 -> 100 because a very very very few have done it quickly seems like an extreme overraction and sounds like it conflicts with map xp change reasoning.

map tier # instead of level # i get it but seems it may confuse new players. but ok.

map color change cool!

overall good to see them striving to do better. Good job ggg
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Karvarousku wrote:
I don't see the reason that instead of having map levels making them tiers. Are you going to be remaking the "zone level" to "tier level" and are we going to be getting "tierlevel 15" items instead of itemlevel 82? If not, why not just keep the map levels as they are and not confuse people?

+1
Map tiers? Who asked for this? Stop complicating the game for the sake of complicating it, guys. Out of every 10 mechanics 9 need to be explained by an external wiki.

Concentrate on what needs fixing. Better drop rates, more reward for doing bosses, more reward for killing unique mobs, and bring the +2 back. After all, if XP is nerfed at the higher levels, then more map drops shouldn't significantly reduce the time spent getting to 100. The game needs to feel REWARDING in some regard.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Sep 23, 2015, 11:28:21 PM
"
Char1983 wrote:
Interesting, but still somewhat cloudy discussion of map drops. I still feel it needs more than just an adjustment of a few numbers to make mapping fun again.

EDIT: "Many of the higher maps were run through Zana"? How does that even work, Zana does't offer any high-level maps even at lvl 8...?

Not the level but the map itself, such as village ruin
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info