What the fuck did I just watch?

Can someone explain this? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=536_1443030186

Video is <2 minutes and despite being liveleak, it's SFW.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The product of extremist left brainwashing.

I'd say one of the biggest dangers of it is their twisted definition of racism (systems of privilege, etc).
This is why one can see these people with such blatant hatred towards certain groups while believing themselves to be anything BUT discriminatory; because their twisted definition that they use for racism allows a target and some to have immunity. (why we sometimes hear kids say stupid shit like "black people cant be racist"). Ironically enough they are the ones creating a system of privilege within their group; but they are too blind, too stupid to understand the irony.

This one is a classic, this man is like a caricature of SJW culture (the face of Atheism Plus if you will):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

EDIT: always related:
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 23, 2015, 11:24:21 PM
I get what you're saying but the guy in the liveleak video is white too... It would only make sense if he wanted the black cop to side with him. But even then it's kinda absurd.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I get what you're saying but the guy in the liveleak video is white too... It would only make sense if he wanted the black cop to side with him. But even then it's kinda absurd.

We can try to rationalize his thoughts, but I dont think they are logical.
Oblivious
"
Xavderion wrote:

It makes more sense that he was trying to impress the black community that he admittedly lives in, just to make himself look big and bad. Spend enough time in the ghetto and you'll see shit like that happen on a daily basis.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
the majority's stole his baby man.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Trust the internet to turn something as simple as 'one fucking crazy fuck' into a massive case of SJW analysis.

and here I thought it was the countless cases of retardness in some forms of media, forums and universities.

Its not an analysis either way, its more like a résumé in form of a living caricature.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 24, 2015, 9:38:29 AM
"
By analysis, I meant the responses. And there are many. That video's making the rounds.

ah my bad, my bad.

well it is hilarious, the guy is batshit insane.
I guess people are just tired
Oblivious
Lmfao the cop's reaction especially towards the end is great. Like hes trying to brush off a bee or a fly that wont leave. Only better reaction would have been to just fuckin arrest his ass at the point where he says, and I quote "dont fuckin come at me ILL KILL YOU!". Not a mumbled, under the breath threat, not in a sarcastic "fuck you too dont try shit bro" way. A too the face, pointing while shouting "ILL KILL YOU!". Followed by, basically a resume in short, of why hes not the guy to mess with just to back up that threat. Granted he wasn't wielding a weapon (that we can see) but still being really aggressive. I mean fuck's sake at most you just need a "HEY IM JOGGIN HERE IM JOGGIN HERE!" I saw a video of a dude plow over a pedestrian on his bike in NY and it amounted to "Hey you're going the wrong way!" "Yeah and you aint using a crosswalk!" "Yeah so what!?" and they fuckin go there ways call each other dicks under there breaths and go about their day with a scraped as fuck leg and a bruised and kinda cut face. Bro gets bumped by a fucking stroller at walking speed.

I dunno maybe I just dont live in Brooklyn and have no clue as to what is considered "brush-offable street trash talk" but especially with his wife/girlfriend and what is likely his child right there? Uh huh. HELL no. I dont care how much of a joke you're making yourself look like to everyone else. If I was that cop? At the very least we'd be having a real serious talk right there. Maybe there's another officer headed that way as backup that pulls him to the side after the video ends, shit I hope so.

Ofc when the cuffs click he'd probably start finding out if he was serious or not lol.

Lol id love to see that guy get stomped down somehow. With any luck Ill hear about "the Brooklyn jogger douche" facing legal action. Or choking to death on a sandwich or something while running to work and eating. Better yet how about he falls down an open manhole that he doesnt see while grilling out someone for bumping into him elsewhere and breaks his stupid face. OOHHH or breaks his legs and cant jog (like ever again)! Gotta be something really odd or ironic.

Oh yeah I think he said something about race too. What a dick.
Last edited by rosshilge on Sep 27, 2015, 3:12:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info