Bandanna

Hi

Bought this yesterday, thought I could wear this with my ornate pilgrim hat...NOPE=WHY!!?!?!?!

This leads me to a bigger issue: can GGG implement some sort of classification system or re-wording of Head oriented MTXes?

Some Head MTXes can be considered Primaries,ex: pilgrim hat, demon king horns, bandanna(what!!!).
Other Head MTXes are Secondaries,ex: curved horns, iron halo.

I want to put forward the IMPORTANT suggestion that the description of head oriented MTXes have this clarification added, since I feel a little perturbed that the bandanna is a PRIMARY head MTX and not a Secondary but also that this is people's money and that's no game, people deserve to PROPERLY know what they are buying.

I will also send a similar message to support privately on this matter.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I agree. I was trying to help a new player figure this out with their first MTX purchases and all I did was get thoroughly confused trying to explain how it worked to them.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info