Nervous about trying to 6L a chest

In my history of POE I always failed at RNG. I have made several exalt bt trading slowly crafted ring for chaos, chaos to Ex and EX for gear. But everytimes I tried the RNG god, I have failed!

Except this weekend! I got a Voll Ammy with less then 60 try YEAH and sold it within 1hour! But w/e I know when its about chrome or fusing, God are usually not with me.

Now the question is:

I have 1600 fusing:

Should I

1- Sell quickly this amount for 30ex and buy a good 6L eva chest

2- Try to 6L my 5L very good chest eva
chest and hope to get it before 1600 fusing

3- Use vorici bench

Your advice is very welcome, I am afraid.
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
4. Be satisfied with the 5L and use your fusings on something else.

But go with buying another rather than working on that one... that way you'll have both!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 20, 2015, 7:34:17 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
4. Be satisfied with the 5L and use your fusings on something else.

same wouldnt 6link that but still i wouldnt pay vorici
Last edited by kille142 on Sep 20, 2015, 7:33:11 PM
Whatever you end up deciding, remember that this is a video game. Do whatever feels the most fun in the moment.

My suggestion is to make sure to have something to fall back to.
It's a bad idea to spend up all your fuses 6-linking an item if it's the one you're currently wearing. Make sure that you stop attempting 6L when you are getting to a little bit more than Vorici's 5L craft.

If possible, try going for links exclusively on the next gear you'll be using (usually an item from the current). That way, if you don't manage linking, you can stay on the current gear and can still try again later.
1 and 3 are the most logical, 2 if you want to gamble.

The main problem with your chest is it's kinda niche, your better off buying more general 6 link like a coil/belly of the beast/ect so you can share it.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 20, 2015, 8:22:05 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

The main problem with your chest is it's kinda niche, your better off buying more general 6 link like a coil/belly of the beast/ect so you can share it.

evasion, resist and life is niche?

that said, buying a comparable chest with currency is probably the most economical option. The only way I use fuses now is rng it but stop when I hit 5-link and move on to another item.
You could also consider buying a 6L queen of the forest. It's a pretty good generic evasion chest and linked uniques are generally pretty cheap compared to godly rares.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
ladish wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

evasion, resist and life is niche?

that said, buying a comparable chest with currency is probably the most economical option. The only way I use fuses now is rng it but stop when I hit 5-link and move on to another item.

1. It'll be nearly impossible to chrome the best for anything but mostly green gems. Thus you cannot share it for most builds.
2. Massive evasion chests are niche, not every build needs it or even uses evasion.
3. No general effect that many builds can use like coil/belly of the beast.
4. Life and resists are just numbers, coil/belly gives the same survi but more overall for most builds.

Your chest is very good not denying that, I'm just saying if your looking for something majority of your characters can use/share this chest is not it. Unless you can afford 6-linking specific chests for most of your characters.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 20, 2015, 8:37:02 PM
doublepost sorry
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Last edited by Kuruguhn on Sep 20, 2015, 8:45:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info