Blood Magic Iron Will Incinerate

This was a failed dual apep's build that was scraped and change to this tanky beast of a caster. This build works in hardcore or softcore. When making this build mapping was the main focus. This build was made with the idea to run maps that most people would reroll. This does not mean you can kill every map boss with this build but you can run those -max/added damage/etc.

This is our get out of jail free card. Imo this is a very underrated item for high life builds with high amounts of regen.At 8k life this is an instant 6k life. The flask comes with major drawbacks, but you will forget about those.

Pros
Spoiler

You use Forbidden Taste.
High life and decent amounts of armor.
This build is really tanky to die you would have to misplay multiple times in a row.
Can run the hardest maps pretty easy.
Tons of automation.
Do not have to worry about mana or mana regen.
Some wiggle room aura wise.
Hardcore viable.
High life regen per second.

Cons
Spoiler

Gear is a pain to find.
Damage is on the low side.
Not advised for a first build early in a league. It can be done but it would be a pain and something would be changed.

Tree
Spoiler

I have other tree variations but this is the one I like the best

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxFg9_Fhjxtj2SIzPXz_vDhQgUEfxrCkufLgaPmhl85tXDfjr892Rzrvt2WHPfq2NdqwJ9tR8Bg4n7Rku_lQNzStQHM6vp8T2g188Lcaug8w64fJF_gq3Pti9TeOmV_6PNZJZ86yqcqkt0p8-kFUaOHIPRtdXKXGFZlSUb_rSZp7jahZvNukkqicv2XwUcfJBggclvODD20_fvw48GJG8nzpSFE38SzboAefTby5T2sGE72EhGlUFLXTteu8S4aLqaPKvbAthogDwHwSzwGYcpwxfU6U=

Now to what everyone wants to see.
Stats
Spoiler

Offence
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

This is before a granite and a high level molten shell and 7 endurance charges are factored in.My armor is 20k with buffs up. I feel 8-12k base armor w/o buffs is fine. I am not a fan of armor stacking. This is all with decent gear that could be upgraded.And one very important thing to notice here is the positive chaos resist.

My Gear
Spoiler

The standard sceptre for iron will builds. This item is pretty cheap and an amazing 4 link. The more str you have the more it scales your damage.

Low armor high life tri res shield nothing special

My boots and gloves could be much better, but this is where I get my chaos res. In a perfect world they are both pure armor to make rolling easier.

High life decent armor pieces. Decent amount of room for improvement here.

Ring/Amulet/Belt Mostly high life and stat requirement spots.

Last edited by sharbit on Sep 20, 2015, 3:58:06 PM
res
res
Hey, I was thinking about doing something very similar to this, so I'm quite curious. Unless I copy/pasted wrong, though, your tree is blank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info