Just for laughs.

Many of the issues mentioned in the video have been fixed since its making. But man did this video make me laugh so much. It's pretty funny. 4mins well spent. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxVfBcvu6vw

Cheers!
lol ty
my english sux.
Poor Hitler, he at least have money to spend for stash tabs. :D
:D
Lost it at

"But sir you can play Diablo 3..."

"Do I look like a casual to you?!"
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Haha this is good stuff.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I can now never watch that movie again without imagining hitler complaining about GGG
Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr
I need one with the spanish guy because I understand what Hitler is saying :(
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Sadly this doesn't really work for germans, at least not for me. Not because of the humour, I get that with some of the videos(this one is quite nice). But understanding every single word while reading the subtitles is just not as funny. Needs a Monty Python version please. :)
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Last edited by Alros on Sep 21, 2015, 5:20:36 PM
"
I've seen Der Untergang enough to understand as well...still, there's something interesting in how that scene is so raw that the dialogue almost no longer matters.

Is the szene raw just because it pictures Hitler? Or ist it the great acting? There are lots of movies showing rage but this is really well acted by all the actors in this szene.

"
Alros wrote:
Sadly this doesn't really work for germans, at least not for me.

I second that. But it is still well done. While it is still a bit sad it's funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info