Random PC crashes

I do not agree. Judging by my own experience, for whatever reason there was a computer that was crashing only on a single game (FarCry 2, IIRC) while not crashing on more demanding games (Crysis). It turned out that the PSU wasn't supplying enough power and was crashing. It was some unknown PSU too. We switched it with a reliable PSU and the crashes went away.

More, your PSU is not a particularly good one. I'd suggest trying with another 500W+ PSU from a reliable vendor (ex. Thermaltake, Corsair, Silverstone), if you have this possibility before you continue searching for the cause of the crashes.

Good luck.
Hello.

I appreciate all the info and help i'm getting and i'll have a look into the PSU, i might be able to borrow another soon to atleast test for it aswell...

Just seems strange to me, but i guess many things do once you get up to a certain age ;)

Thanks again and i'll return once i get around to test it, until then i guess i have to find something else to play :(
Okay, so i bought a new PSU... a Corsair RM650 and the issue is still the same.

any other ideas ?

i guess there is no cure for this problem, even tho that alot of ppl seems to have this problem in one way or another..

really hoped for a solution, since i bought the new PSU and all..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info