F*** YOU DARESSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a law somewhere, you should pretend to be "aloof and nonchalant" even when you really aren't one?

This isn't grade school man. No one is going to laugh at you for being who you are.
I know this "be yourself" thing was beaten to a violent death in countless ridiculously bad movies - but one thing women have an extremely sharp eye for, is fake.
If you're caught being fake - and you will - you're going to pay. With intrest.

The girls who broke up with me? They did so because they ultimately didn't like who I am, and that's perfectly fine.
Don't be afraid to fail, and more importantly - don't do stupid shit because you are afraid to fail.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
Is there a law somewhere, you should pretend to be "aloof and nonchalant" even when you really aren't one?

This isn't grade school man. No one is going to laugh at you for being who you are.
I know this "be yourself" thing was beaten to a violent death in countless ridiculously bad movies - but one thing women have an extremely sharp eye for, is fake.

The girls who broke up with me? They did so because they ultimately didn't like who I am, and that's perfectly fine.
Don't be afraid to fail, and more importantly - don't do stupid shit because you are afraid to fail.

word.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
johnKeys wrote:

Most girls like guys who are confident, independent and knows how to make them laugh. Which is why "bad" guys always get the girls. They give them a sense of security that they can protect them and are dependable and can make them happy.

Guys who are "nice" and loyal appears to be too sticky and not dependable. That's why girls avoid them. Not because they are not good but because girls just couldn't see themselves being with a guy who can't live without them by their side.
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2

100 internet troll points to Blizzard... Blizzard? BLIZZARD?! NO, YOU DIDN'T BLIZZARD!

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME BLIZZARD, I'LL GET YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!...
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Sep 21, 2015, 5:51:31 AM
In all fairness Merveil strikes me as a gold digger.

Edit: Oh gawd. Everyone open YouTube. Type friendzone + pink guy. Listen to (you dont have to watch) first result. Spend one minute and 15 seconds getting all the answers you will ever need.
Last edited by yungwhiz on Sep 21, 2015, 2:48:40 PM
Because she smells to fishy?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I have no idea what that means. How is that 'shit'?

How would you feel if a girl you were dating or interested in told you she couldn't ever imagine leaving any guy unless he cheated on her?

Well I would feel that the girl is a really loyal person.

Again my attitude towards relationship is really special, I hope you could just spoonfeed me why normal people would consider it 'shit'.

There are lots of reasons women (and men!) leave relationships other than the lack of commitment; the spark is no longer there, they're bored in the relationship, they want to make a huge life change which their partner doesn't agree with, their partner abuses them emotionally and/or physically. Basically, any reason that someone wants to leave a relationship is enough of a reason to leave, simply because they no longer want to be in that relationship.

"
peachii wrote:
9 times out of 10 women will like the dominant uninterested assholes better than the desperate nice guys, every time.

This is just so pathetically untrue and sexist. Confidence is a plus, yes, but plenty of women also find the shy, sorta-nerdy guy endearing also. It's the same when the positions are flipped; men also like confident women, rather than the self-doubting, cagey, nervous women. It's all about personal preference and tastes, and generalising in the manner that you did is just super unhelpful and naive.
"
Blizzard wrote:
SO?!

A little hentai didn't kill anybody! that SELFISH BASTARD. Can't believe we have items on his name and we have to kill POOR LONELY MERVEIL.

Obviously GGG is run by MEN.

TYPICAL MEN

You mean Sushi, right?

To be fair, just because Mrs Merveil belongs on the seafood aisle now does not mean she always was properly there.

Some curse, spell, or gem, could of, who know, corrupted her?
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
"
ElfBoy wrote:
"
Blizzard wrote:
SO?!

A little hentai didn't kill anybody! that SELFISH BASTARD. Can't believe we have items on his name and we have to kill POOR LONELY MERVEIL.

Obviously GGG is run by MEN.

TYPICAL MEN

You mean Sushi, right?

To be fair, just because Mrs Merveil belongs on the seafood aisle now does not mean she always was properly there.

Some curse, spell, or gem, could of, who know, corrupted her?

He should've stayed there and support her like she asked him to. She did truly love him! He is a shallow man, running off in the middle of the night, and then says he'll "find a cure" YEAH RIGHT while banging other hoes and getting glory in fights. Pffffffffffffft. And she was pregnant! I mean seriously!!!!

Merveil deserves epic items on her name too! A brave deserted woman who raised 2 healthy children on her own, when her husband cheated on her and left her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info