F*** YOU DARESSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Again my attitude towards relationship is really special, I hope you could just spoonfeed me why normal people would consider it 'shit'.

Because it comes off as really desperate and nobody finds that attractive. You ideally want to make your partner feel they are special. What you don't want to do is insinuate you'd be with anyone as long as they were loyal to you.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 20, 2015, 4:59:11 PM
I like how this thread went from "fk daresso" to relationship advice.
"
I like how this thread went from "fk daresso" to relationship advice.

Dont you dare try to put us in a box! ;)
I heard Merveil is a squid now, but the real question... is she a kid now?

Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

Again my attitude towards relationship is really special, I hope you could just spoonfeed me why normal people would consider it 'shit'.

Because it comes off as really desperate and nobody finds that attractive. You ideally want to make your partner feel they are special. What you don't want to do is insinuate you'd be with anyone as long as they were loyal to you.

9 times out of 10 women will like the dominant uninterested assholes better than the desperate nice guys, every time.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

9 times out of 10 women will like the dominant uninterested assholes better than the desperate nice guys, every time.

one woman was interested in a certain desperate nice guy.
I'm lucky and honored to call that angel my wife and mother of my children, for over 16 years.

the other 9? well let's just say if your statistic is correct, they will soon be on the "desperate nice girls" side (if not already are), regretting every second of being interested in assholes.
thankfully though, 9 out of 10 statistics are complete BS.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 21, 2015, 12:54:19 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

one woman was interested in a certain desperate nice guy.
I'm lucky and honored to call that angel my wife and mother of my children, for over 16 years.

the other 9? well let's just say if your statistic is correct, they will soon be on the "desperate nice girls" side (if not already are), regretting every second of being interested in assholes.
thankfully though, 9 out of 10 statistics are complete BS.

So because they didn't go for the desperate guy they are now alone and desperate? Dun think that's how that works buddy. But hey, risk vs reward and all that :)
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 21, 2015, 1:23:36 AM
more like because they were dumb enough to repeatedly fall for assholes who toy with them, then throw them away.
it's a "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice - shame on me" kind of thing, and a woman like that basically has no one to blame but herself.

risk/reward? it's more like effort/reward really: you put tremendous effort in finding the right girl and being the right guy for her. exponentially more effort than anything by any game's standards.
but the reward? it's beyond words. most notably because this one girl will do the same, to be the right girl for you.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
more like because they were dumb enough to repeatedly fall for assholes who toy with them, then throw them away.
it's a "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice - shame on me" kind of thing, and a woman like that basically has no one to blame but herself.

risk/reward? it's more like effort/reward really: you put tremendous effort in finding the right girl and being the right guy for her. exponentially more effort than anything by any game's standards.
but the reward? it's beyond words. most notably because this one girl will do the same, to be the right girl for you.

Who said they were assholes? Don't assume. We are talking about initial impressions, being aloof and nonchalant will win over desperate and needy every time.

You can be cold and uninterested with girls you're interested in. Or you can come off as that guy they laugh at with the guy that ends up taking them home.

Glad it worked out for you and your wife, I really am. Im sure the ones who dumped you are doing just fine.
Why did this thread become a debate about girls and nice/not-nice guys? Can we go back to hating Daresso? And about that, according to the Lore, as far as I remember, he left her because he went to find a cure for the curse. Yes, he loved her. No, it wasn't just because of her beuty.

The necklace he gave her corrupted not only his body but his mind too (I think is Fairgraves who says this), and he left Oriath to find a cure for his lady (The couple from act 4, whose names I can't spell, says this), but he died without finding a cure and become corrupted himself. But they're both alive (or something like that) and that's a happily ever after in Wraeclast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info