F*** YOU DARESSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Honestly, as someone struggling to find even a girl who would be interested in me, I have no idea what would make any man leave a woman other than lack of commitment.

Dude, it will happen don't stress it. Try not to say shit like that to a girl though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Blizzard wrote:
How could you ABANDON YOUR WIFE LIKE THAT?!?!?!

Daresso's logic is sound. Merveil represented the ultimate challenge to him. He won that challenge. 4 months later, the challenge league was over and Daresso, like most, moved on to new challenges. Like a Shavronne's in a standard stash, Merveil was long forgotten.

Spoiler
It didn't help that Merveil was always crabby.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 19, 2015, 10:39:57 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Honestly, as someone struggling to find even a girl who would be interested in me, I have no idea what would make any man leave a woman other than lack of commitment.

Dude, it will happen don't stress it. Try not to say shit like that to a girl though

I have no idea what that means. How is that 'shit'?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

How would you feel if a girl you were dating or interested in told you she couldn't ever imagine leaving any guy unless he cheated on her?

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 20, 2015, 12:34:46 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:

While I probably haven't seen all of the lore that was added in 2.0 yet, from what I have seen, it is worth noting this:

Spoiler
He only ever loved her for her looks in the first place. He was about to lose a battle in the arena when he first saw her, instantly fell in love with her, reversed his opponent's attack, killing him with his own weapon... He had only just seen her for the first time and yet she instantly became his "true purpose in life".
After he and Merveil were married and she was pregnant with their children, he gave her a virtue gem which was supposed to make her voice more beautiful. It did, but corrupted her appearance into what we see in the game. Daresso wanted to try to cure her, but she wanted to remain as she had become.

But he had only ever "loved" her for her beauty. As soon as that was taken away, he abandoned her and drove her away.
Last edited by Hodari on Sep 20, 2015, 1:05:13 AM
A squid is fine too. Daresso has no taste.
"
TheWretch wrote:

How would you feel if a girl you were dating or interested in told you she couldn't ever imagine leaving any guy unless he cheated on her?

[/quote]

Well I would feel that the girl is a really loyal person.

Again my attitude towards relationship is really special, I hope you could just spoonfeed me why normal people would consider it 'shit'.
"
Dude he fucked a squid.

I'd join.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Well I would feel that the girl is a really loyal person.

Again my attitude towards relationship is really special, I hope you could just spoonfeed me why normal people would consider it 'shit'.[/quote]

Id say more like something between "creepy as hell" and "desperacy" ratehr than loyalty.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

While I probably haven't seen all of the lore that was added in 2.0 yet, from what I have seen, it is worth noting this:

Spoiler
He only ever loved her for her looks in the first place. He was about to lose a battle in the arena when he first saw her, instantly fell in love with her, reversed his opponent's attack, killing him with his own weapon... He had only just seen her for the first time and yet she instantly became his "true purpose in life".
After he and Merveil were married and she was pregnant with their children, he gave her a virtue gem which was supposed to make her voice more beautiful. It did, but corrupted her appearance into what we see in the game. Daresso wanted to try to cure her, but she wanted to remain as she had become.

But he had only ever "loved" her for her beauty. As soon as that was taken away, he abandoned her and drove her away.

Just shows what a big of a dick he is.

I am going to start a petition that we kill Daresso the Ass-O in the end of act1 instead of poor lonely Merveil, and to have all Daresso named items change to Merveil.

Take that Dar-Ass-O.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info