[KEEPER] Oath Keepers European guild seeking experienced and active players!

bump
Recruiting for 2.3!! Come end-game map/challenge grind with us
Hi, i would like to join your guild. I usually make 1 or 2 characters per temp league and get at least 1 to 80+ (unless for some reason i have to stop playing for a while).

You can see my IGN from my profile, but i'll leave it here.
Last char i played was called Migitechan so that should work :)

Hope to play alongside you all
Hi I'm looking to join your guild going for 90+ hopefully and will be doing allot of mapping :)

ign: Tryxik
Bump
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Bump

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Bump

IGN; Isildria
Bump

IGN; Isildria
Hey, I'm looking for a new guild since the old is way too quiet and we never play together.
I'm mostly looking for a mature guild to have some nice chats with and do mapping with, and help each other out if we need something.

ign: Falyr
Bump

IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info