[KEEPER] Oath Keepers European guild seeking experienced and active players!

bump
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Hi there, I would like to join your guild, if you'll have me. :)

Been looking for a guild exactly like this, I play the current temp league and am looking for others who do aswell. Having a discord is a nice addition and just added to me wanting to join! :P

IGN: KuroBurokku
Can confirm leader is a super chilled guy.
Up
Looking for euro guild, playing around 2-4+ hours a day in perandus. LVL 91 chaos ice trapper, 32 challenges done so far.

No microphone at the moment.
I'm looking for an EU guild. I'm English so speaking English is no issue.
@ Robertthebob and Foam_bananas,

Thank you for your interest in joining Oath Keepers. When Isildria gets on today I will let her know.
Hello. I'm a 18 year old Lithuanian looking for an English speaking guild. My English isn't perfect but its pretty good imo.
Im currently level 80. Chaos sparker in Perandus. I know its not that high but I've only been playing on and off for ~2 weeks (Getting Voltaxic and Victario's was a bitch for a new player :/). I have a good grasp on mapping and such.
I'd like to join your guild if you feel that I'd be a good addition. Thanks for consideration :)
Hello there!
Since most of my friends stopped playing I'd love to find some people to talk/play with!
Usually only playing the temporary HC leagues.
I'm 21 years old and European.
My IGN: Cheeseburger
Diablo II Fanboy
"
Xheos wrote:
Hello there!
Since most of my friends stopped playing I'd love to find some people to talk/play with!
Usually only playing the temporary HC leagues.
I'm 21 years old and European.
My IGN: Cheeseburger

Hi, Xhoes. Thank you for your interest in joining Oath Keepers. Unfortunately, we are specifically a softcore guild. If you plan on switching to sc let us know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info