[KEEPER] Oath Keepers European guild seeking experienced and active players!

Who are we? And what do we want?
We are the Oath keepers and our aim is to gather fellow enthusiastic players to do maps, missions and level with.
We're aiming to be an active mapping guild, focusing on temp leagues, specifically softcore ones.

We usaly meetup in Discord whenever we group up or talk especially early in the league so Discord is encouraged but not a requirement. You can get your Discord invitation once you're in the guild by asking any officer or the guild leader.

Discord link (Download is not required)
What is Discord?
Discord is a voice communication program like Teamspeak, Mumble and Skype. We use it to communicate better whenever we are playing together. The chat is also used for sharing links and such things that you can't do in-game.

Members?

We currently have 86/100 Members. (Number may be off by alittle)

The max will remain 90 since we want to keep the guild small, and too keep things alittle more intimate as opposed to having several hundred people who are complete strangers.

What we can offer / wish to offer
  • We currently have 30+ guild tabs, and are going to increase this if/when needed.
  • Active mapping players.
  • Master rotations.
  • Master crafting without fee.
  • Last but not least a Discord server that is highly active

What do we want from you?
We want you to;

• Be experienced!
This means that you're familiar with mapping and the game in general. But there are lots of exceptions for people who are willing to learn.

• Be active!
It's understandable that most people quit a temp league after so and so much time but aslong as you get a decent amount of challanges done during that time then its fine. If you have a low amount of challanges completed or no challanges even then you can be kicked for inactivity. But don't worry, you can get an invite back at any time when you return. You can also let me know if you feel like skipping out on a league so i'll try my best to remmember when kicking inactive players.

• Be mature!
Pretty self explanatory.

• Be able to type/speak English decently!
This is pretty important as we are a European guild. We will not tolerate People who we can barely understand or are speaking their native tongue in guild chat.

How can i join the guild?
There are three ways that you can join our guild;

• Send me a PM.
I will respond as quickly as i can but there are some days where i can't be online at all times.

• Message me directly in-game.
Assuming that i am online at that time.

• Leave a message in this thread saying you would like to join.
I try checking this thread every now and then but even when i'm not here an officer might be to pick you up.

We hope to hear from you soon!
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Last edited by isildria on Jun 7, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2018, 3:58:30 PM
[Reserved]

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Great topic structure! Good luck with your guild mate.
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
hey, I dropped a couple of 5L chests in the guild stash if someone who wants some links for a build they're testing out before the 1month :)
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
hey, I dropped a couple of 5L chests in the guild stash if someone who wants some links for a build they're testing out before the 1month :)

Good to hear. Sharing is caring. :D

IGN; Isildria
dear leader of this guild i was recently informed via global that your guild was recruiting as i have been looking for a guild as of late to join a member of your guild told me that you were recruiting by the ign thumbawl
i am a lvl 87 (higest) scion and id like to join as it get kinda lonely mapping by myself id love to join your guild please reply forth with
ty
manatee
dear leader of this guild i was recently informed via global that your guild was recruiting as i have been looking for a guild as of late to join a member of your guild told me that you were recruiting by the ign thumbawl
i am a lvl 87 (higest) scion and id like to join as it get kinda lonely mapping by myself id love to join your guild please reply forth with
ty
manatee ps my ign is wrath_of_laag

First of all, let me compliment this guild recruitment post. So pragmatic and concise.

On to the real reason for this reply: I am interested. I'm from across the pond, but since I work an off-shift over here, I usually end up playing with Europeans.. why not just join the team and get a multi-national win?

So long as you don't mind a cowboy on your side, I can learn quick, work hard, and have fun. (As a side note, I plan to play an MF culler this time around and get all the achievements.)

Experienced: not like some, but i know the end game
Active: check
Mature: uhm.. well i'm old at least
English: check
Hi,
I would like to join your guild, i am experienced playing since some years just returning after a break of some months.
at the moment i play actively, couple hours a day.

my IGN: TOTNGO

hope to hear from you
Bump

IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info