[2.0] Incinerate Scion, ES, BM, Low Life, RF

!! Under Construction !!

The reason why i write this guide is to inform others that there is a way of playing such a combination of abilities. Because from my point of view these mechanics are well known, however the knowledge is not concentrated, but it is split around all PoE forum and reddit and so on.

For the first view these abilities are hard to play together. Well i found that it is not true, it is actually very easy :), all you need it Shavroness chest

Mechanics:
Righterous fire (RF)

Righterous fire
There are plenty of builds around the internet using RF. Some use it as a main damage spell. We are going to use it as a support skill, which significantly increases the dmg of our incinerate.

Because we want to use Low Life mechanic, we use energy shield as our main protection instead of life.
To surpass the RF degeneration we need to use

Blood Magic (BM)

Since we are using Zealot's_Oath there is no life regeneration. However we still pay for spells in life, so how do we do that we will still be able to cast spells?
There are 2 ways:
Zero mana cost

We can achieve 0 mana cost of spells mainly by using rings and amulets from elreon.
such as

Still you have to use support gems with low mana multiplier, and run 6L with 0 mana cost is nearly immposible, without using reduce mana support gem.

Cybil's_Paw

Cybil's_Paw
In this case you do not need 0 mana cost and still you can cast spells, because each time you hit with spell you gain X points of your life (Zealot oath just converts life regeneratin to ES not life on hit).

the cons is that when cast you spell without hitting an enemy you will run out of life pretty fast and you will not able to cast spells anymore, there comes level 1 Whirling_Blades that give you life on hit, however you need them cast for free so you cant avoid these Elreon's amulets and rings with -# Mana cost.

Low Life

Passive Skill Tree
Visit my shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1407044
Free Atziri Service https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1430808
IGN: ResoluteTechnique
Online usually between 8pm and 12pm CEST
Last edited by milo2 on Nov 25, 2015, 11:51:22 AM
I am currently doing a build with listed abilities.

For the life regen problem i use doryani's catalyst and invitation (fire) and 2 elreon (ring and amu).
The fire leech allows us to sustain incinerate given that the dps is quite high.
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Oct 11, 2015, 6:38:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info