Programming puzzles

For all you programmers and wanna be programmers out there, i stumbled across a site that gives you a game and asks you to create a bot to defeat the game.
It has a variety of different difficulties and multiple programming languages, so its great for programmers of all levels and flavors. Its all done online with no need of a compiler or IDE.
I challenge you all.

https://www.codingame.com/games/puzzles
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
thank you sir, will try this
I need more purple titles
There's still 2 days left in the AI 'back to the code' challenge for ppl who want to join in.
My bot is in the top 10% of the rankings but i doubt it will be among the very best. Ill wager an exalt you cant beat it 5 out of 10 times.

https://www.codingame.com/replay/57850866
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Oct 3, 2015, 12:05:33 AM
Well the contest is over.
With 2 days left in the competition i was at rank 72 out of 2000 ish. But by the end i was all the way down to 170th place internationally(top 8%). Ranking 8th place nationally(USA). I took the approach of an attack bot that sabotaged the enemy plans when an efficient opportunity arose. Unfortunately, it seems i should of instead focused on maximizing my own gains.

The site still has plenty of programming puzzles and short term player vs player challenges if you are interested in honing your programming skills. The next big contest is in november though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info