Build of the Week: Iva's Vaal Ground Slam Build

Nerf ball begins to roll.
Saved
Cool gimmick build.
Think you mean cyclone build and there's already a full screen nova build that doesn't need charges i think
Beautiful build.

GGG, how about some passive nodes exclusive to vaal skills? It would be nice to see them used more frequently. It's very rare to see someone making regular use of them.
IGN: Mordecai_R | IGN: _x_Arcanjo_x_ | IGN: _Saitama_
I lold alot watching this vid! Awesome build !
I like, interesant...
"
weak wrote:
instead of complaining to them why dont you send them a build guide that is unique?
hardcore viable? cool a lot of builds are but guess what, they arent unique.
if you want something to run just look back or go some generic build that everyone knows about.
if you want to complain about how there isnt enough HC builds here, go make one, one worth showing then submit it instead of pushing others to submit one for you. its not GGG fault its the submissions they get. also, theres only been 2 build of the weeks out, calm ur nuts.

thank you lol, +1

Cool build, looks like fun
Rampage: xGyoX
Last edited by Special0ps on Sep 20, 2015, 5:56:23 PM
I suspected there were ways to keep a Vaal skill going just never fully explored beyond Vaal cyclone.
Watched the whole video.. Character is beastmode..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Anyone try abyssus and/or marylene's fallacy with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info