2.2 Mirror Arrow Summoner/Trapper! Twined Abyss Boss down HC/SC [Video Library]

Hi put out another video of me vs some of the bosses for the twined and boss kill challenges for talisman league. Enjoy!
I've been using this build and I'm around level 67 and it is really fun! Thank you for this!

I can't tell if replacing chain with another blink/mirror arrow is good or bad, but it makes a hilarious amount of clones. (I only have 5L on my bow)

Wonder how this build style will change in the new expansion. I really wanna incorporate cluster traps+multiple traps for 7 traps per throw. There is also an interesting thing with the shadow subclass "Saboteur"

Chain Reaction
20% increased Cooldown Recovery for Traps
10% increased Trap Skill Area of Effect
When your Traps Trigger, your nearby Traps also Trigger

Increased cooldown recovery sounds very useful, and having all of your traps be set off every time sounds useful too.
Last edited by owlyoop on Jan 28, 2016, 10:21:13 PM
Hi glad you are liking the build!

By putting 2 of the same blink/mirror arrow on your trap you get a second trap skill which shares a cd with the other one but if you put one blink and mirror then they don't share a cd so you could spam out 2x as many clones if you want :)

Yea i am looking forward to the new expansion the necromancer for witch looks best so far for the minion dmg too me but that node you are talking about could be better because it will set off all 7 traps and cluster trap + multi trap will probably be the new link set up :)
Hey :)

looks quite interesting!

questions I have (wiki is not so detailed)

Clones use my bow and my quiver, but what other stats of my character do they utilize? MF? Charges, flask effects etc?

I hope you have quite a large sample of experiences to share :)

thx
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Hi
So they share stats on bow and quiver only. For MF the kill should count as yours so all the MF you have will apply to kills by the clones. Only flasks that have the mod of Animation will heal the minion. Charges will appear on your minions when you have them but will have no effect it is just so that the minion is an exact clone of you not that they actually have the charges. However if you have a curse on the enemy that grants charges on kill or some other way of giving charges to your clones then they can gain charges.

Hope that answers all your questions :)
Yo Rum

it indeed does, did some extensive search which corresponds to your answer, thanks alot!

how would you build an MF version (lvl 92 tree, 2 points from bandits) on a witch and on a scion?

hi for MF i would recommend the Scion Skill Tree i have posted or this Witch Mirror Arrow
but if you are just farming low level bosses with MF could probably get away with the Alpha's howl Build tree i have posted

have not tested with mf but if i had to gess witch build would be the safest and alpha's would be the fastest clear
Last edited by Rumdum on Feb 4, 2016, 2:52:27 AM
thx :) i see where this goes =)
Looking at the Sion ascendancy classes probably switching too witch for the necromancer with mistress of sacrifice, Spirit eater, and commander of darkness. Some of the nodes are nice for Sion but over all necromancer is better. Skill tree something like this Witch Skill Tree
Last edited by Rumdum on Feb 25, 2016, 6:23:01 PM
Have you thought about using this build with the shadow/saboteur class?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info