Where is everyone?

I played last night after work until late in the evening (US CT about 6-11, roughly) in both warbands and standard and no one is on. Out of hundreds of friends/guildies. Why?
Don't tell me b/c the end of leagues were announced yesterday; been there before, several times. Never seen anything like this.
Censored.
We all put you on our ignore list.

;)

I was on the Washington DC gateway and the Texas gateway last night for a couple of hours and had lots of people around (all randoms, I'm not in a guild and my friends list has maybe five people on it).
Getting bored of the League. Warbands doesn't offer a whole lot of excitement to me outside of what I can get in standard. I'm mostly setting the game down until the 1 month league and playing other games in the meantime. Just picked up Majora's Mask for my 3DS and I've been playing some ARAMs in League of Legends.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Shurannei wrote:
We all put you on our ignore list.

;)

I was on the Washington DC gateway and the Texas gateway last night for a couple of hours and had lots of people around (all randoms, I'm not in a guild and my friends list has maybe five people on it).

the gateways do not matter. everyone plays on the same server.

edit:
actually, maybe the gateways do matter, but only for the people you see standing in town.
Last edited by geek_bait on Sep 17, 2015, 2:59:16 PM
"
Nasreth wrote:
ARAMs in League of Legends.

5 melee vs 5 rng nukers
5 AP vs 5 tanks
5 tanks vs balance team

fun times
"
Nasreth wrote:
Getting bored of the League. Warbands doesn't offer a whole lot of excitement to me outside of what I can get in standard. I'm mostly setting the game down until the 1 month league and playing other games in the meantime. Just picked up Majora's Mask for my 3DS and I've been playing some ARAMs in League of Legends.

Is there also ADAM? ARAM is too RNG for me.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I think the combo of difficulties in 2.0 is keeping many players away, prob no1 is map drops, after that game performance (fixed desync and added god knows how many ground effects) which incidentally stuffs group mapping for many hence effecting the way round no1. Other then that the usual economy gripes etc, seems the solutions are pretty simple but not sure if anything will ever be done.
Last night had unplayable lag. California gateway was going from 5ms to 900ms over and over, rubber banding, moving me across the screen, pulling mobs from areas I hadn't been to.

Decided to call it an early night.

PoE has starved me out so I'm playing Season 4 of D3:RoS with my 2 BFF. While I don't care for the lack of build diversity in D3 that I enjoy in PoE I've had it for awhile with the continuous starvation in Wraeclast (major burnout). I gave PoE 2.0 a chance to prove it's better but Act 4 is a huge disappointment for me what with the increased boss difficulty and mostly smaller boss battle arenas, the exception are the Grand Arenas with nice size and variety of mobs/champions and the ability to unlock most of the mobs when I want while soloing. Other bosses from Piety to Malachai are just a frustrating mess that is tedious and not fun. Also Divination Cards look super cool and all but that too is a huge disappointment with their low drop rates. I played a build all the way to level 74 up to Merciless Malachai and have only 15 Divi cards to show for too many hours played. The risk/rewards ratio has always been too steep for me (but we all know that GGG wants it that way and elite hardcore players influence the devs the most) and The Awakening does not improve on that at all. We just get a harder Act 4 with no better rewards for time played. Going for a much harder act 4 is ok but without better rewards, less xp from lower level maps, the increased grind time isn't worth it anymore. I'll never be a no-lifer so anything that increases the grind time to level up is a huge negative for me.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Happens every league... don't sweat it.

Especially in HC leagues where starting up a new character takes time commitment. I'm at a point where I want to start a new character but can't really decide what's the best way to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info