[2.0] Tempest/Hardcore: Triple Freezing Pulse Totems Guide

"
haxormdc wrote:
Hi ;) I am using this build and it is awesome;) But i have a problem. I have no idea why i don't recieve power charges.. Maybe somebody could help me.. This is my EQ

Because you don't have Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Running this build too, pretty fun. My DPS isn't the best though, gotta get better gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/missingcipher/characters (FreezinBob)
Have you tried to down Atziri with this build?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
I would like to know what aura's you are using. I'm kinda new to the game, sorry for the stupid question. Nice build by the way.
"
Lenq wrote:
I would like to know what aura's you are using. I'm kinda new to the game, sorry for the stupid question. Nice build by the way.

The build uses discipline and herald of ice.

"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Have you tried to down Atziri with this build?

No, i havn't tried. i imagine it is possible, although slightly more dangerous than the average build.
How do you deal with the lvl 20 curses put on you. I'm not sure if its safe in hardcore.
How about clear-mind MOM seeing that total mana reserve pool for damage mitigation while also allowing your mana pot to tick indefinitely.
Hey how would you update this build in order to be competitive for 2.6 clear speed rates?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info