0 exp for death and taxes boss kill ?

Hi i just killed death and taxes with my lvl 90 Mirror Arrow Summoner on standard and got 0 exp for the kill. Has anyone else has this bug? Plz help! (yes i killed him in all stages :)
Last edited by Rumdum on Sep 16, 2015, 9:10:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you sure the numerical value of the experience you had did not change at all? I don't know how much experience that boss gives, but if you were expecting Untainted Paradise numbers, I don't think you'd get it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Are you sure the numerical value of the experience you had did not change at all? I don't know how much experience that boss gives, but if you were expecting Untainted Paradise numbers, I don't think you'd get it.

The boss on Death and Taxes gives as much exp as one hundred level 77 bosses; check the modifiers. :) Untainted actually would give next to nothing because it's such a low-level map, haha. Anyways, I too have no real idea how much that would be relative to leveling from 90 to 91, but I imagine it's more than sub-1%?
Did the map another time from a Zana mission and recorded video of it i get about 1% exp from the boss kill so might have just missed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info