Leo mission can be impossible

Today, Leo's dialy was to win a 1v1 match with a Marauder, Witch or Ranger. My best duelling character is a Templar, so I talked to Leo with him. Result: impossible mission. I could not complete it with the Templar. When I changed the character, Leo's mission was considered failed (before, I thought that this annoys only when I get disconnected).

Dunno if OS matters, I am playing it on Linux using the Wine configuration recommended by Sovyn.

Just for correctness, I am posting a screenshot (though I don't know what should I screenshot in this case):
Last edited by Dugi on Sep 16, 2015, 6:24:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's not failed. It's still active. You just don't see the quest on your screen anymore.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
The 'Daily Mission' text above Leo's head says when I hover over it that I have already attempted and nothing shows in the duelling place, that's what confused me. I'd swear that I could not complete it after being disconnected when entering arena, but I can't remember the exact details.

Thanks for the info. I'll see later.
mark1030 is correct, you still had the daily quest from Leo but it wasn't visible on your quest tracking. This should be fixed in an upcoming patch.
"
Jake_GGG wrote:
mark1030 is correct, you still had the daily quest from Leo but it wasn't visible on your quest tracking. This should be fixed in an upcoming patch.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info