2.1 Beginners Build: Magic Find Incininerate Block Tank (iiq33/iir430) cheap and easy

I've just started trying this build out, and I am wondering how you are building up your Endurance charges?

And could you add some more videos? :) Atziri etc
Last edited by Norspajkn on Dec 30, 2015, 6:48:14 AM
Why Blade Vortex not Blade Fall guys?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
You should change the levelling part, I bought that level 24 spell echo weapon for nothing, didn't know it got patched to not work with incinerate :(. Anything I can use instead?
Double Claw Molten Strike or just use Spring Leaf for the +1.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Cool thanks. I forgot to thank OP in my last post too, guide is awesome for an old player trying to get back into the game, very much appreciated! Kinda rude to just complain about the levelling section lol, my bad.

Edit: I'm gonna be stuck with a 4L (or 5L I guess, no idea what one of those is worth in talisman) until I can afford a tabula rasa, which three (or four with the 5L) support gems should I be using? Thanks!
Last edited by xSJx on Jan 11, 2016, 2:28:03 AM
Thank you for this awesome guide. One question: how do you get resistance-capped (75%) with Lioneye's Remorse Pinnacle Tower Shield??? I had to use three nodes not mentioned in your guide (still not capped) to get some elemental resistances. Need advice.... where do you get resistance from your tree?
Last edited by Necronos777 on Jan 13, 2016, 7:21:57 AM
"
Necronos777 wrote:
Thank you for this awesome guide. One question: how do you get resistance-capped (75%) with Lioneye's Remorse Pinnacle Tower Shield??? I had to use three nodes not mentioned in your guide (still not capped) to get some elemental resistances. Need advice.... where do you get resistance from your tree?

I believe he uses jewels with all resist on them.

check it out in the MY FULL MF GEAR spoiler.
"
BlueTank wrote:
"
Necronos777 wrote:

I believe he uses jewels with all resist on them.

check it out in the MY FULL MF GEAR spoiler.

thank you, that was it! capped and rock'n roll now! :)
How is this in 2.1? Really want to try it out. But don't want to level it if it's not good/worth it,
Why don't you do Dom runs?

or suggest it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info