2.1 Beginners Build: Magic Find Incininerate Block Tank (iiq33/iir430) cheap and easy

bump
I am trying this build now. Up to level 34. I am using some reduced Mana rings, so my Incinerate Mana cost is zero. Following your leveling trees, you take Blood Magic very early in the build. It might be worth revising that part because with no Mana cost I can run PoF and Anger on Mana with no loss of Life. Any thoughts? Am I missing something about taking Blood Magic so early?

Edit: I ended up taking Blood Magic at level 37 when I was able to use Cybil's Paw. Works well.
Last edited by Culblade2 on Nov 8, 2015, 7:35:10 PM
"
Culblade2 wrote:
I am trying this build now. Up to level 34. I am using some reduced Mana rings, so my Incinerate Mana cost is zero. Following your leveling trees, you take Blood Magic very early in the build. It might be worth revising that part because with no Mana cost I can run PoF and Anger on Mana with no loss of Life. Any thoughts? Am I missing something about taking Blood Magic so early?

Edit: I ended up taking Blood Magic at level 37 when I was able to use Cybil's Paw. Works well.

Well, it for you to decide !!!

"-# mana cost" rings and amulet are VERY GOOD for LEVELING on the Standart or Hardcore.
- BUT you can not use it later, you need all your slots for MF gear or for spell block
- BUT they are very difficult to obtain in the begining of temporaly league
- ALSO you can use blood magic gem, its work very well too (if you need auras)
- look to "Hardcore mode" section, its use auras if you want them
- as for me I need PoF only for Atziry runs !!!
- as for me I do not need Anger at all, read about incinerate on "POE Wiki"
30% damage effectiveness, this mean, that Anger add 30% of their damage ONLY
why do you take the frenzy charges?

and with cwdt not working with enduring cry, do you cast it yourself?

ara va de bo, que de bo va!
"
muzzol wrote:
why do you take the frenzy charges?

and with cwdt not working with enduring cry, do you cast it yourself?

- frenzy was a mistake, it was corrected
- enduring cry is self cast (its very easy and nearly automatic after about an hour of plaing)
wirmling blade, cry, attack
Since I started the game I had in mind trying a MF character, I'm using this build and have to say that it's a great great build, really solid, and being 74 I can say this is the char I've levelled most comfortably (ofc due to having access to some currency and gear too, but still).

The guide is greatly written, telling what you need in every step and talking about every detail that is needed, so just can say "keep up the good work" :)
Hey warlock thx you so much for the hardcore information, I have another doubt. Right now I'm level 25 in Darkshrine HC, but my question is if I have to use blood magic keystone or gems in early levels? thx !
"
Hey warlock thx you so much for the hardcore information, I have another doubt. Right now I'm level 25 in Darkshrine HC, but my question is if I have to use blood magic keystone or gems in early levels? thx !

Well in ideal situation for BM gem you need:
- cybil's claw with 7-8 life on spell hit (avalable from 37 level)
- 5L armour or 6L Tabula Rasa
Tabula Rasa is good even for hardcore, becouse you will have good armour shield + auras
"
WarlockUra wrote:
"

Well in ideal situation for BM gem you need:
- cybil's claw with 7-8 life on spell hit (avalable from 37 level)
- 5L armour or 6L Tabula Rasa
Tabula Rasa is good even for hardcore, becouse you will have good armour shield + auras

Thank you ! and gratz for your guide is great! I'll level 37 first and then use BM gem and then I should refund passives of blood magic keystone?
"
Thank you ! and gratz for your guide is great! I'll level 37 first and then use BM gem and then I should refund passives of blood magic keystone?

I leveled on HC without auras !!!
Last edited by WarlockUra on Nov 13, 2015, 12:05:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info