More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

As someone who has owned the Golden Seraph set pretty much since it was released, is there any chance you could compensate current owners somehow if they earn the set during the challenge leagues? I don't really need a second set.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that the set is a prize, I'd just like to feel like I'm working towards something while playing the league.

Edit: Nevermind, Seraph =/= to Golden Seraph...
Last edited by Hannoii on Sep 16, 2015, 12:55:04 AM
this all sounds really cool, i would just much prefer if it starts friday/early saturday EU/NA time so that we can play the entire weekend and not just a week hours, then have to go back to work, you know? if you could change the starting point we're more than golden :D
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
Hannoii wrote:
As someone who has owned the Golden Seraph set pretty much since it was released, is there any chance you could compensate current owners somehow if they earn the set during the challenge leagues? I don't really need a second set.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that the set is a prize, I'd just like to feel like I'm working towards something while playing the league.

The Golden Seraph set hasn't been released before :) It's different to the regular Seraph Set.
Why not make the prize 50/50 for HC/SC. I hate HC but last time this happened I forced my self to level more then 6 (hc) characters and it has made me play SC so much different now! For the better of course!

Note: when Flameblast was opo

Edit: Is there a reason why its always seraph armor? Just curious.
Last edited by Bladerunner83 on Sep 16, 2015, 12:49:33 AM
Sounds like a plan. Let me get these pesky Warband kills and we'll get going...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
It sounds alright but it feels like a lot of "more of the same".

Never been a fan of the seraph armor, much less gold colored. I'll be sitting this one out. Many seem to be excited for it though, GL to all the racers!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Everything about this is perfect except one thing. It starting on a sunday. Most players having school/uni/a job, having the starting weekend to play would be much more fun then having a "damn i really wanna play but have to finish this paper" scenario on the second day of the league. It starting on a friday or saturday would be much better accepted, lead to a much smoother launch and also eliminate a lot of the time zone problems, since the weekend is free.
Please take this into consideration, thank you.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Hannoii wrote:

The Golden Seraph set hasn't been released before :) It's different to the regular Seraph Set.

Oh huh, I guess you know what they say about assumptions... Thanks for the clarification. Seeing as Seraph was already my favorite set, I can't complain about an improved version. :)
"
MAKE SURE THAT 7-8 , 14-15, 21-22 DAYS TO BE SATURDAYS + SUNDAYS. (like before)
And start the event like normal > Late Friday (europe) so all players can play in the weekend, like we always do.
I hope u understand why is better this way.

This so much
Very cool, and nice reward :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info