Whirling Blades then Stuck #537,190,920

Dude pops a box, I whirling blades, near some rocks on Volcano. End up getting stuck and no command works from that point on. Full life - apparently immortal.

Think the Beast took me.

#537,190,920

"
NinnyHammer wrote:
Dude pops a box, I whirling blades, near some rocks on Volcano. End up getting stuck and no command works from that point on. Full life - apparently immortal.

Think the Beast took me.

#537,190,920

Have had a simalar bug random places. Only logging out helps. Happened with whirling blades incinerator about 10 times.
It also happened to me a few days ago with my Marauder.

I was leapslamming in the docks, and all of a sudden, I got stucked in the middle of one of those iron plates stored by piles on the ground.

I took a screenshot just for the fun of it, but didn't bother posting it (this kind of bug is really, really rare).

I think it's a consequence of a slight desync during the leap slam, because just before being stucked, my last leap slam has been repeated twice (things like this happen when desyncing, and not only in the Matrix :):)

From the middle of this plate, I was unable to move or leapslam again, but I was able to open a portal, and although this portal opened in a distance, I was able to take it. Thus confirming once again that some desync may be involved here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info