Had to use scour gem recipe today

I would have given you one for free and no questions asked.
I'd wager that #2 was actually trying to be helpful by seeing if you could buy one from a vendor as your current class. Granted, if you wanted level 1, that wouldn't have helped. Can always quickly hit xyz and search online lv1 poison arrow, buy for an alt, and be done in less than a minute.
"
Jaille wrote:
The party board isn't there to buy/sell shit but apparently this is too hard of a concept for some players to grasp.

+1
Hey friend, you can use an orb of regret to get a gem from any level down to level 1

2 scours can be vendor recipe for 1 regret so you wasted 2+ scours in value here =]
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I use regrets/scours on gems all day.
They drop often enough, so who cares?

I prefer to buy a gem with a highlevel hero and waste a regret over alt-tabbing to poe.trade.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 16, 2015, 3:41:03 PM
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Or you could have used 1 regret to revert it back to level 1.

This. All it takes is a little googling
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
What is all this nonsense about gem recipies?
This is what you ppl got out of this thread realy? you think this thread was about the gem and the currency i used?
I hope you ppl r troling i realy do jezus i am gonna poor bleach in my ear now and hopefully erase what i read here cause wow just wow.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
That's nothing! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi!
I apologize if it sounds bad, but what was the thread about? You wrote about an annoying experience you had while trying to get a gem, and some people has commented their opinion, but you didn't ask anything in particular, so the non-so-off-topic answers appeared.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
That's nothing! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi!

Look man, I'm just saying that I'm not crazy. You're the one that's crazy. You're driving me crazy.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info