What is your favorite kind of local food? I vote Hodge Podge, Poutine and Donair's in THAT order :D

Blood sausage with onions and raisins.(no clue if that's an actual translation lol, we call it bloedworst)

Hmmm

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Wow. That is some pretty crazy stuff!!! Roasted kiwi tho.. my heart pains :p Seafood pretty prevalent here too but I can only handle the scallops and shrimp.. Lobster boats litter the South Shore of Nova Scotia; my dad was a trapper... probably why I don't like them.. he scared me once bringing them home and letting them crawl around the floor without the bands on... scary beady little eyes... oh the crab fishing pretty popular too.. use a pair of pantyhose, fill full of beef or chicken then go to the docks, drop the hose down into the water, leave for an hour then come back and check it out.. HIGHLY illegal now but I remember doing this on weekends when clamming. Good times. Good times.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Sausage and gravy biscuits, bacon and grits.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Shrimp and cheese grits. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
A really good Flemish Stew

Any day!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Sep 17, 2015, 2:06:02 PM
In the states, they like to make internet lists of food by state or general area. Living in California we usually get burritos (mission style specifically) or avocados as our "state" food.
But living in the SF bay area, you can literally get any kind of food from anywhere in the world. I have my choice of about a dozen Burmese places, south west central African, Welsh.. there's a freaking Welsh place nearby.
It's very difficult to specify even a few regional foods when everything is everywhere. It's like some kind of Rule 34 except it applies to food choices.
Well just because its there, doesn't make it local ;) IE. Chinese food. Its an international food that is everywhere. I am talking about a food that originated in your home area- like donairs, poutine, hodge podge from ♪"my home and native land"♪. Burmese food tho? That is a new one.. Welsh too.. can't say i've had any of that.
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info