Life Leech vs Life Gain on Hit

First anyone using Life gain on hit ? or any setup where its really really good (aside from split+chain) in 2.0 ?????

Before the change to leech, you generally had life gain on hit which was good for pack with high attack speed and leech for single target ( it was good also for pack)

After toying with the new leech mechanics , my conclusion is that leech is too good on pack and suck at single target.

I know its an intended change but dont it over shadow life gain on hit ? I mean leech is now a glorified Life gain on hit, what is the point of Life gain on hit ?

Any example where it would be superior to life leech ?

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I found life on hit more useful in various situations, than life leech,since you cannot stack up % anymore.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
ffogell wrote:
Any example where it would be superior to life leech?

Check out the level-85 Marauder in my profile. 54 LGOH at 5 APS works well with Molten Strike.
I don't even consider life leech viable in its current form unless Vaal Pact is involved. And disabling regen isn't the right fit for every build.

LGoH, on the other hand, is solid with minimal investment and thus good on lots of builds, although it has a lower maximum potential.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Lightning arrow has always been pretty good.

One of the "wonderful" 2.0 changes we have is leech immune maps.
<3 Free Tibet <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info