Need help with my spork totem build

Hi guys, i've been working on a spork totem build recently and could use some help. It will be the old fashioned spork build with Low life, RF, PA and ice spear with PCoC. Ah, the nostalgia. First thing is how can i calculate how much life regen i would need to run RF? It says that it burns for 90% of your maximum life an 70% of your maximum energy shield. So lets just say hypothetecicaly i have 1500 life and 3000 energy shield. Would the calculation be 1500*0.9=1350 and 3000*0.7=2100. 1350 + 2100 = 3450 * 0.1 = 345 burning damage per second. ( My fire res will be at 90% therefore the * 0.1, sorry for bad math, wasnt the brightest kid in school.) The life regen i will get from Shaper's seed, vitality and the rest from tree.

Second is there any one who can take a look at my tree? http://tinyurl.com/nlm73en
Dont know if it's the most effective, or even effective at all. Will be getting a lot of multipliers via crit, PA, RF, and maybe even frenzy charges etc, but if my base damage is too low will all the multipliers even matter an be effective?

Thanks in advance for any help i can get!
I'm playing dual spork totems as my main. I don't use low life or RF...because it would be a bit overkill. The damage is already great (45k+ not counting ele weakness curse, lightning pen or shock status)

I run it with 3 dragons and call of the brotherhood. My high lightening freezes anything it touches which then shocks everything but then I also get to ignite for the damage to finish everything off. And everything shatters btw.

I would go Low life if I had a 6l shavs but I don't sadly

What links you use?

I go Spark + Spell totem + FC + Lightning Pen + Fork + GMP
I don't believe RF is needed at all for this build either, but I am mainly making this build for nostalgia and to create an almost exact copy of how the build looked back in the day :)
I will use the same links as you except I would switch GMP for slower proj/added lightning or maybe even empower as I have one lvl 3 in my stash. This will be a softcore tooltip warrior, just for fun :)
I don't expect it to do well in high maps, but they do say a good defense is a good offense, so who knows :)
"
Lakz2860 wrote:
I will use the same links as you except I would switch GMP for slower proj

Don't, the biggest nerf to Spork back in the day was projectile duration, with slower projectiles you'd be nerfin it again, poor sparkies wouldn't manage to reach anything but your direct target.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
But the deeeps tho
Bump
If you just want a super high tooltip, spark totem isn't the right thing to go for. Other builds will show 1mil+ dps but not this build no matter what you do to it. Remember the tooltip is per projectile!

Slower projectiles is a bad idea. Like I said, the dps is one shotting everything. Blues are probably 2 shot. Rares are 3shot or perma froze until dead.

At that point you don't need more deeps, you need more coverage - projectiles hitting more things. Faster projectiles will help clear speed by far. I just ran out of links for it.

I use GMP because I have a high crit chance and I want to freeze as many as possible for safety reasons.

70% damage effectiveness is meh, added lightning is mehhhhhh there are so many better options - empower is a good one to consider.

If I end up using soul mantle (don't see the need to yet although I do have the curse damage unique jewel) I'd go with either empower or faster projectiles in place of spell totem.

Like I said I've done 74 maps with no problem, but I can't find any higher atm :( but it does make for an amazing vaal zone farmer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info