Hall of Grandmasters, WTF

Q . Q

There there
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
You are expected to switch builds halfway through the map.
Fear the necro, for it will find you no mater how deep you hide!

Never finished the map, but word of mouth is you need common pvp counters. Dream frags, block pen, anti bleed, ect.

You can't have all at once, but a big part of normal pvp is you are expected to come in with quite a bit of extra stuff and change your setup around based on what you are fighting. The same applies here.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Well, my main toon its a Raging spirit caster, and i finish easy. sometimes i do 10-15 runs in a week-end.
"
"
Xaxarius wrote:
ok, teach me please. Is there some build that can do this whole thing??? I would have thought mjolner could tear through this thing like kleenex at a snot party

I wish you luck in getting gameplay help in this discussion. You're sort of late to the GMH-is-bullshit party -- most people knew it was a trainwreck from the start, but eh. Have fun.

It is a fun map to play, when a character has just leveled on standard. Any other circumstance you are going to have a bad time. With Sans lvl getting dunked on.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
CI whispering ice works, there were some tanky aegis builds against which i had to use the block chance reduce gem and curses the rest died fast

you can precast a lot of ice storms and then activate them, they will drop dead 1 second after they activate

smoke mine is also useful for a fast getaway if you are getting owned
Last edited by 1235 on Nov 29, 2015, 12:45:33 PM
I'm just curious, do the chars in this map use legacy gear or even a legacy skilltree? ^^
"
forsti wrote:
I'm just curious, do the chars in this map use legacy gear or even a legacy skilltree? ^^

Yes they do, thats why they are so hard to kill. There is RF dude that has 100% fire res and 95% rest of the elements...

Till now ive managed to do this map ONLY on SRS.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
Arrowneous wrote:
There are a few videos of players that can do it. A good one is Hemogeny soloing with a CI trapper build:
World First Clear Halls of Grandmaster

Edit: This is a classic example of GGG's never matching the rewards with the content difficulty. Hemogeny gets through this extremely difficult map but the chest drops are F'ckin crap. WTF??? No uniques, no T1 rares. Come on GGG. You feed us shit (bad drops) yet you want us to happily play forever and buy mtx's. GGG, you have very strange and very wrong ideas about risks/rewards. I have 2 of these maps and hell if I'll be playing 1 of them any time soon.

But GGG has always had the usual RNG crap drops even for high risk bosses so nothing has changed, not back when Hemogeny ran the Hall map and not now with PoE 2.x. Hey GGG, what's it going to take for you to realize that you get back what you give out. Sorry but I don't reward for trash loot 99.999% of the time.
Your frustration is understandable but lets look at it this way. Hall of the grandmaster is a map that is so hard, that most builds wont be able to do it, keeping that in mind, its very challenging to get through and what better way to make ir harder then ti reduce the rewards ro a point of no existance? Besides, if you could suddently run the map and make massive profits, it sould be the only thing max levels do besides atziri and the cost of the map would increase drastically, keeping that in mind, i think that a game shouldent have a specific thing or map that could give you so much loot for its difficulty that it would break the game, feedback is great, but dont make up random offences towards how they develope their game
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
forsti wrote:

No legacy skill tree. Grand masters are updated by their creators when the tree goes through major overhauls.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info