GP vids! Awesome stun lock Vigilant Strike build! Very cheap. Great dps, survivability, clear speed!

"
Idomeneus wrote:
69% increased life? How? Why? Video?

You can easily go for more life if you don't mind sacrificing some damage and armour, but it's quite impressive that he didn't need all that life as melee to go up to lvl 82.
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
The reason behind the crit nodes is that the skill never misses, and with that the crit nodes go a lot longer than they would with an accuracy-reliant build. However I think you guys might be right and it might just be best to go with some extra life nodes and drop the crit. Which brings me to the next topic of discussion: Life. I was a little scared when I specced this build up and found my life total so low, however due to the fact that I stun everything, combined with constant fortify and endurance charges, I have found it pretty easy to survive at least through up to 75 map content. But I was soloing rare 75 maps with most any mods at level 82. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's pretty good. I just got to level 85 and I would like to start doing some 76's and seeing how it holds up. And as I said, I will get some vids up around level 88-90. You could surely go for extra life before damage, whereas I went for damage first and am now speccing into some extra life. Belly of the Best is also a viable chest you could use, and might be better than what I am using. (I will test it out and tell you what I think) As for the belt, I'm going to stick with Doryani's because it has almost unbeatable resistances and also gives the extra reduced stun threshold on flask use, and I think I would actually prefer 25% when you need it over 14% all the time, as I really only need it on certain bosses.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Alrighty! I updated the build for level 85. I changed the skill tree/lvl 100 skill tree as I did some respecing, including overall improvements, and also I decided to get Unwavering Stance because I only had approximately 6% chance to evade, and getting stunned with this build can be very bad as if that happens, you cant stun/leech and are at a high risk of taking large amounts of damage and even death. I can confirm that I can solo 76 rare maps quite well. I can do pretty tricky combo's of mods too. It's all working out very well. I've been running 76's since the beginning of level 85 and have only died once when trying to do the Residence Map Dominus, I don't think I'm ready for that yet... And regarding Carcass Jack, I tested it out with a decent-mid roll, and I found myself taking a lot more damage than my current chest. I would stick with something high in armour and flat life. Because in 2.0, physical damage is quite tricky and poses the greatest threat.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Interesting looking build. Would LOVE to see a vid of it in action.
Yeah sorry It's taken me a while. I've actually filmed two vids at level 86 (a 76 Gorge and a 77 Plateau). However I film them with fraps, which is a great program and all, but the file size is too big for me to upload at my home with the wimpy ass internet I get here. But I'll find some time to hang out at the college and upload them. I'll get them up in a few days!
I finally have a build video up for it!!! I severely apologize for the very large amount of time it took me for this to happen. I ended up trying to upload the video at my home and it ended up taking about 80 hours :/ Anyway it's up now! The video is at level 85 running a level 76 Gorge. You can find it in the "Gameplay Videos" Tab, or right Here. Enjoy it :D

Edit: Another vid up, this one uploaded in about 35 minutes at the local community college's wifi. Really makes me not appreciate my connection at home :/ Anyway, here it is.
Last edited by jugglereli on Oct 1, 2015, 8:53:43 PM
Do you think I can do this with 1h + shield?
Yes I believe you could do it with a 1H + shield. For the weapon I would suggest using either Callinellus Malleus or a rare with good dps and a reduced enemy stun threshold mod. Probably go with a rare as Callinellus Malleus has a very bad dps and the chill won't be very useful if you are stunning everything anyway.
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell
Last edited by horusray on Oct 2, 2015, 1:34:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info