Buy tentacle wings wings with Bringer Of Rain.

Hello.

I'm thinking of buying tentacle wings to my char. So, my question is, will the effect be able to show even if i use Bringer of rain somehow?

May i attach the wings to a bodyarmour and then put bringer of rain on (that will make the chest unable to use) and still be able to see the the effect?

Sorry for bad english... Hope you understand my question :-)
bump
AFAIK, no it wont work. You need a body armor to skin the wings onto. The second you equip BoR its as if you are not wearing armor. You could skin the BoR onto a helm though and wear that with the tentacle MTX'd body armor if its just the look you're going for.

So in that case it would work but you'd need to buy a skin xfer for your BoR as well as the wings. Hope that helps :p
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 12, 2015, 7:01:04 PM
ehm u can equip the chest before u equip bor and it will work (idk about mtx im 2 poor :c)
but regular chest skin work
Last edited by kille142 on Sep 12, 2015, 7:08:13 PM
"
kille142 wrote:
ehm u can equip the chest before u equip bor and it will work (idk about mtx) but regular chest skin work

You sure? I always figured they were skinning them?
i had my solaris lorica for the skin under my bor

the chest become red and isnt used thats all

still no idea about wings

edits: google image

https://www.google.ca/search?q=path+of+exile+Bringer+of+rain&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIiZf61M_yxwIVjD0-Ch3vhAbn#imgrc=3EYt5UXr7uhboM%3A
Last edited by kille142 on Sep 12, 2015, 7:14:05 PM
"
kille142 wrote:
i had my solaris lorica for the skin under my bor

the chest become red and isnt used thats all

still no idea about wings

edits: google image

https://www.google.ca/search?q=path+of+exile+Bringer+of+rain&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIiZf61M_yxwIVjD0-Ch3vhAbn#imgrc=3EYt5UXr7uhboM%3A

Huh I had no idea, I stand corrected

E: wait wait a second, that could very well be only a skin, now im curious, im going to try it myself, brb

Yup, killer's right OP, it works. have at it! :)

Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 12, 2015, 7:21:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info