Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

It's another weekend so time for more Stash tab bundle sales! Thanks ggg I'm sure newer players and veterans alike are glad that you guys do this almost every weekend.

On a personal note I would love to see some more variety when it comes to mtx sales.

The Last time:
*Lightning Scorpion went on sale it was 2013! May 30th
*Gore footprints went on sale it was 2013! October 30th
*Summon Statues Skin went on sale it was 2014 June 12th
*Radiant Footprints went on sale it was 2014 July 7th
*Curved Horns went on sale it was 2014 October 10th
*Formosan deer went on sale it was 2014 October 28th
The list goes on.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but at the same time I've also purchased mtx only to find it goes on sale the next week. If I really wanted these I'd just buy them, still...why so long time no see?

Anyone else interested in a specific mtx and the last time it went on sale just look to the wiki.

The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
dangit why couldnt i have seen this earlier :( i bought 3 premiums thinking normals wouldnt go on sale :(
Awww snap Y U GUYZ DO THIS TO ME

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I was at 46 prior to this sale and told my self no more :p (someone help me, I have a problem)

P.S.

Hello and welcome back Bex!!! A bunch of streamers miss you! Back to stream lurking mode?

pizzaVAN pizzaEX
Must... resist...
My 42 stash tabs are almost full of crap... the more tabs I have, the more I hoard random garbage and refuse to trade anything hahaha
Another time!
"
Woose wrote:
It's another weekend so time for more Stash tab bundle sales! Thanks ggg I'm sure newer players and veterans alike are glad that you guys do this almost every weekend.

On a personal note I would love to see some more variety when it comes to mtx sales.

The Last time:
*Lightning Scorpion went on sale it was 2013! May 30th
*Gore footprints went on sale it was 2013! October 30th
*Summon Statues Skin went on sale it was 2014 June 12th
*Radiant Footprints went on sale it was 2014 July 7th
*Curved Horns went on sale it was 2014 October 10th
*Formosan deer went on sale it was 2014 October 28th
The list goes on.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but at the same time I've also purchased mtx only to find it goes on sale the next week. If I really wanted these I'd just buy them, still...why so long time no see?

Anyone else interested in a specific mtx and the last time it went on sale just look to the wiki.

Didn't every mtx go on sale earlier this year at like 50% off? I know at least all the pets did. it wouldn't surprise me if the wiki didn't keep track of these as they are global sales not daily ones.

Also good to see you guys up north are getting some good weather, wellington is pretty stella today, is winter finally over?
* sob *

That's the second time I missed out of the stash tab bundles! Now to bang my head on the wall for a few hours...
Hey Bex ^_^ Enjoy your lovely spring day!
dich vu [url=http://giupviecphuongnam.com/]giup viec nha[/url] tai tphcm
"
Hey Bex ^_^ Enjoy your lovely spring day!

Hainguyen
dich vu [url=http://giupviecphuongnam.com/]giup viec nha[/url] tai tphcm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info