Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! It's been a lovely spring day here in Auckland.
Lots of people waiting for this.

Hey Bex :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Hey Peachii! ^_^
Hey Bex ^_^ Enjoy your lovely spring day!
Hey, sunny autumn morning here in Europe, Latvia :)
im going to buy 2 x normal stash tabs
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 12, 2015, 4:12:38 AM
Just become a axiom supporter and bought 3x premium bundles. Good job GGG for producing a game I like. Keep up the good work.

Edited: please put the normal tab to premium tab on sales. The 4 original tabs are an eye sore now.
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2
Last edited by Vinwolfy on Sep 12, 2015, 4:30:38 AM
Got one as well :)

Edit: Thanks for creating this awesome game! Great improvement overall since closed beta that i used to play :)
Last edited by Abbulicious on Sep 12, 2015, 5:27:13 AM
Already bought premium stash bundle! In my country it's autumn day. But I'm happy that there is no heat at last (was +40 degrees celsius). Good weekend to everyone!
Last edited by MetalheartX on Sep 12, 2015, 5:29:02 AM
Thats what we want guyyyyyyyyyyyyys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info